15

Fill in:
Sophie's plan to get Celeste's magic didn't work, so they had to resort to a second option and that was Esther and all the Mikaelson's had to be involved. In order for them to use esther they had to include Alora because she was pregnant with the last living descendants of Esther.

Alora, Rebekah, Klaus, and Father Kieran were at the plantation burying Esther's body so Sophie could finish the harvest.

"Did you find them?" Klaus asked Rebekah.

She nodded.

"Will he bring her?" He asked.

"He'll bring her" Rebekah replied.

"Are you ready to do this?" Father Kieran asked.

Klaus pulled out a knife, "always and forever" he cut his hand passing the knife to Rebekah.

Rebekah cut her hand and passed it to Elijah and he did the same passing it to Alora. Father Kieran took the knife from and Alora and threw it on Esther's casket, "It is done"

They all started to walk away from where the casket had been buried, as Alora walked passed, she took in a deep, shaky breath as she saw quick glimpse of Esther in front of her she was about to fall back but Klaus vamped behind catching her.

"Are you ok?" He asked, looking worried.

"I'm fine" Alora replied, breathing still shaky, but she wasn't scared she was just surprised.

"Are you sure, luv?" He asked.

"I'm sure"

__

The Mikaelson and Sophie were waiting at the Lafayette Cemetery for Marcel to bring Davina.

"Fire" Sophie said.

Fire followed Marcel as he brought Davina. Sophie walked up in front of Davina, "Do you believe in the harvest?"

Davina nodded, "I believe"

Sophie put the knife up to Davina's neck and slashed it.

Rebekah closed her eyes and Alora gasped and turned her head.

The two looked back and Davina was in marcels arms and the magic flowed through her and back into the earth.

Davina was layed down next to the other three dead harvest girls.

"After the harvest comes the reaping. Their sacrifices made and sacrifices made and accepted, we call upon our elders to resurrect your chosen ones" Sophie announced.

Everyone looked at the girls but it didn't work. When the girls didn't come back alive Alora got an unsettling feeling, but she thought it was the babies.

"We call upon our elders to resurrect your chosen ones" Sophie repeated, "resurrect your chosen ones... please. I beg" Sophie started to cry.

Alora went to hug Sophie, "I'm sorry, Sophie. For what it's worth, I believe she'll come back.

__

Alora started to think that she should've told the originals that she seen they're mother, so she made her way downstairs overhearing Klaus and Rebekah's conversation.

"4 were supposed to rise none did" Rebekah thought, "where did all that power go?"

"That's exactly what I thought" Alora walked towards them, "and I should probably tell you guys that when we were burying her I saw Esther"

"Why didn't you say anything" Rebekah asked.

"Because I didn't think anything of it" Alora stated.

"So you think our mother is the reason the 4 girls didn't come back?" Klaus questioned.