20

The Next Morning

"Good morning" Alora walked into Klaus's room, kissing his cheek.

"I was wondering where you were" Klaus stopped painting, turning around to look at her.

"I went to go eat, earlier I got hungry all of a sudden" Alora replied, "What are you painting?"

"It's a gift" Klaus replied, "For Genevieve"

"The red headed witch, you want to recruit the witches also? And also, what is going on with you and her?" Alora asked.

"Deya, there is nothing going on between me and Genevieve" Klaus held both sides of her arms.

"Well, Camille seems to think different" Alora replied.

"Alora" he slighted highered his voice.

"Niklaus" She did the same.

He looked at her and laughed, "Hayley, is a bad influence on you"

"Funny, thats exactly was she says about you" Alora smiled bitterly.

Klaus lost his words for a second, "Alora-"

"Okay, but she is interested in you and if she tries anything...well, you'll see"

__

Alora was walking downstairs as she saw Genevieve leaving.

"What was that about?" Alora asked, walking towards Klaus and Elijah.

"She wanted to have a celebration for the harvest girls" Klaus informed, "But your dear brother in law, doesn't want her to have one"

"Oh. come on, Elijah. It'll be fun, besides I haven't seen Davina since she sacrificed herself so everyone else could live" Alora said.

"If I do let them have it?" Elijah questioned.

"It'll make things better for your treaty" Alora walked pasted them.

"And where are you off to?" Klaus asked.

"The bayou, you know with people who are like you and me" She smiled then she looked at Elijah, "No offense"

"That was unusual"

__

"Hayley!" Alora ran down to the cabin.

"Alora? you said you couldn't make it" Hayley hugged her.

"At the time I had just awaken, but now I'm extremely energetic, for no reason" Alora smiled, "Who are all these people?"

"I don't know, Eve?" Hayley questioned.

"They've come from all over. All the packs" Eve said.

"Why? To see some babies that's not even born yet?" Hayley asked.

"I doubt that it's about the babies" Alora replied.

"Forget the babies" Oliver walked out of the cabin, "These freaks, they came here to see you. You know, given the place your parents held in pack hierarchy, maybe they think you're gonna be a long-lost werewolf messiah or something, they're also here to see her, with her being an old legend and all" Oliver explained.

"Great. No pressure or anything" Hayley replied.

"Anyway, I'm only really here to find someone" Alora said, before Oliver's phone rang.