13

Alora went downstairs after her call with Caroline and she had the dress in her hands. She seen Rebekah looking in the trunk of dresses.

She seen that everyone was in a rush. Alora went over to hug Rebekah.

"So the witch is missing, huh?" Alora sat down.

"Walked right out the front door, Apparently. Know anything about it?" Rebekah questioned.

"No, but I did tell her that the witch elders were dead" Alora answered.

"Well, why would she care when the witches tried to kill her in their ritual?" Rebekah asked.

"I think it was more that Marcel didn't tell her the one thing preventing her from being free had been eliminated" Alora replied.

"So you are the reason she's run off" Rebekah walked back to the trunk.

"Hey, I was just telling her the truth" Alora whispered-toned, "She's the one who realized that she was being used to keep control over the witches"

"Yeah. Well, I've never been a fan of the boys club. Just wait. Elijah will join them, and the 3 of them will be impossible" Rebekah looked up at Klaus and Marcel, "Used by the witches, lied to by Marcel, manipulated by Elijah, threatened by Klaus. She's like a modern day casket girl"

"Are you talking about Davina or yourself?" Alora questioned.

"Does it matter?" Rebekah replied, "either way, us girls have got to stick together"

"Speaking of sticking together, where's Hayley?" Alora asked, "Aren't you to like best buds now?"

"Well I would spend my time with you, but your kinda on lockdown so" Rebekah responded.

"Your brother just wants to keep the baby safe" Alora crossed her arms.

"You love my brother, I would never let a man keep me inside" Rebekah laughed.

"He's not keeping me in I can go out if I want" Alora added.

"Of course you can, Alora" Rebekah stated.

"But seriously, where is she?" Alora repeated.

"I thought you two were no longer on speaking terms?" Rebekah questioned.

"We aren't. But I was talking to Stefan and he thinks I was overreacting, because she was trying to do right by the babies" She looked away.

"Hm, well she should be on her way, and she just doesn't know the length you'll go to for my brother" Rebekah replied.

"Yea, she's coming" Alora told Rebekah.

Hayley walked in and over to where Alora and Rebekah were.

"Hey Hayley, can we talk?" Alora walked up to her.

"Uhh. Sure" Hayley answered.

"I'm sorry... that I overreacted to you telling Elijah, I probably should've reacted better but I did and I'm sorry do you forgive me?" Alora apologized.

"Only because I don't think you know how apologizing works" Hayley laughed.

"I feel like if it wasn't him, I would've reacted better" Alora stated.

"I thought you liked Elijah?" Hayley questioned the whole situation.

"I do like Elijah but, things with me and him are more complicated" Alora added

"What do you mean?"Hayley asked.

"You'd be better off curious Hayley trust me" Rebekah said.

"What she said" Alora responded.