12

Alora walked past Klaus's study to see if he was in there and he was so she walked in.

"You're alone. Can we talk"

Klaus looked at her closed his book and got up, "Fine. Alora, I didn't tell them that you're my wife, because if they knew that you are my wife they would try to use that to their advantage, you're lucky they don't know what you are and for the wolf hunt it was to keep you safe, if the werewolves are dead the vampires would have less desire to kill you. I know that you're a powerful witch but I don't want you using your power to extreme measures until you have those babies, I won't have anything happen to you or them do you understand?" He pointed at her.

"Yes. Yes I understood" Alora told him, before she walked out of there. As she was walking she was about to walk pass Davina's room but stopped seeing that she was looking for something, "What are you looking for?" Alora walked in.

"My violin. I must've left it in the attic" Davina answered.

"So just go get it" Alora responded.

"I can't. It's not safe for me out there" Davina informed the sliver-haired girl.

"But I thought everyone was afraid of you?" Alora Joked not knowing what had been kept from her.

"The witches are after me" Davina said.

"You mean, that crazy witch Agnes? Yeah. She tried to kill me, too. The thing is, she's dead. Elijah killed her" Alora informed the young witch.

"But... Agnes was the last living elder. If she's dead, then I'm safe. Marcel would've told me" Davina replied.

"Maybe he didn't want to lose his secret weapon against the witches" Alora suggested.

"You're lying" Davina responded.

"Why would I lie to you?" Alora asked.

"Because you want something from me. Everyone does" Davina assumed.

"I don't want anything from you Davina, nor do I have any reason to lie to you, I get that you wanna trust Marcel, but Agnes is dead" Alora touched Davinas shoulder and got some type of feeling of what's to come for her, but she shook it off and walked away.

__

Alora was on one of the balconies of the abattoir, a few minutes later Elijah appeared.

"Are they-" She was interrupted.

"They're safe" Elijah answered, "all of them"

Alora walked over to hug him, "Thank you" She let go.

"You should keep this covered" he pulled her sweater up.

"I will" she replied.

"If any of the others saw this"

"I'll be fine" she continued.

"I should go" Elijah turned.

"Wait" Alora grabbed his hand, "Elijah, all Nik wants is an apology. You're his family he loves you guys even if he doesn't say it"

He gave a slight smile.

"And tell Bekah I love and miss her" She added.

Elijah left.

__

The casket girl day parade

Alora was looking in the mirror at herself wearing a dress and how it looked with her baby bump reminding her of when she was pregnant the first time.