4

THE NEXT DAY

Alora was sitting on the side edge of the bed fastening her bra.

"Running away, little wolf" Klaus asked.

Alora smiled to herself, klaus touched the back her shoulder where her birthmark was at.

"What?" She asked.

"That mark. I knew I had seen it before somewhere, I just couldn't remember where until now" he replied.

"Yes, remember I told you it was the only things that I knew I inherited from my father. What about it?" she said.

"In my considerable lifetime I've only seen that mark on you and a handful of others, all from the same bloodline. A werewolf clan that once thrived throughout much of what we know call Louisiana" klaus stated.

"Wait, so your saying that people from the pack I was supposed to be apart of are in Louisiana" Alora questioned.

"I'm saying they might be there" klaus replied.

"And you aren't lying"

"I would dare. Matters of family are sacred. And I have no reason to lie to you, you are my wife and know matter what happened I want you to know at least some parts of your family. He smiled.

"Tell me" Alora replied.

Klaus told her what she needed to know and before they parted ways Alora told Klaus things he wanted to know like why she didn't take the serum and become an original even though she had the original serum, she didn't want to take it because she didn't want to loose her touch to nature and magic.

______________________

1-2 months later
Alora found Hayley and they were wondering around New Orleans looking for their family.

Hayley and Alora were at Rousseau's sitting at the bar.

"Third time this week" Jane-Anne said.

"We're obsessed with gumbo, Jane-Anne" Hayley replied.

"The old ladies isn't the ninth ward say my sister, Sophie bleed a piece of her soul into every dish" Jane-Anne stated.

"We asked around the quarter about our family" Hayley says

"And" Jane-Anne added.

"Nothing. Zero" Hayley continued. "We can't find a single person who remembers them"

"Because, girls, people like you were run out of here years ago" Jane-Anne explained.

"What do you mean, people like us?" Alora asked.

Jane-Anne got a map and brought it over to Hayley and Alora, "In the bayou they call the werewolves roux-ga-roux" Jane-Anne circled the bayou on the map handing it to Alora, "You two head out there you'll find what you're looking for. Be careful. It's the last place you'd wanna go" The girls nodded there head and left.

                                       __

Alora and Hayley were in the car on their way to the bayou, "You didn't think that was weird?" Alora asked.