18

Hayley and Alora were in the bayou, with eve holding Celeste captive. Celeste started to wake up and Hayley snatched the tape off her mouth.

"So what's this, payback?" Celeste questioned, "Look I'm sorry I tricked you. I wasn't after you"

"What, and we were just collateral damage? You almost burned them and Jackson alive in that plantation fire" Eve stated.

Sabine rolled her eyes and looked the other way.

Hayley shot the gun she had, "Careful, Sabine, or Celeste or whatever you like to call yourself. Sudden moves make me jumpy and homicidal"

"What, you're gonna kill me, honey?" Sabine asked.

"No. I know better. See, I know all about you. I know that you like to off yourself and then jump into other people's bodies" Hayley looked back at eve.

"Wait, Hayley I don't feel good. Im gonna go see if Nik is at home" Alora said.

"You don't look well, you should get some sleep or something. I'll see you Later" Hayley replied.

"Ok, bye" Alora left.

__
At the abattoir

Alora went up to Klaus's room barging in, "Nik" she yelled, but he wasn't in there. Then she walked to the study seeing him and a blonde girl.

"Nik" She walked in, then she looked at the girl, "Cami?"

"Yes, and you are" Cami replied.

"Alora" She answered.

"Alora, the wife?" Cami questioned.

"Yes" Alora smiled, "You're pretty"

"Thanks, so are you. Your hair" Cami responded.

"Is oddly different" Alora stated.

"Alora" Klaus started to walk to her.

"What, Nik? I'm being nice" She walked closer to him, "I am only here to help you" Alora examined him, "but you seem fine" She turned to walk away.

Klaus grabbed her arm and turned her back around, "But your not. What's wrong?" He asked.

She looked up at him, "You, when you're hurt I feel the pain, and whatever just happened to you made me look like this" Alora explained.

"We're connected" Klaus whispered.

"Yes, connected" Alora repeated, "but you can't be perfectly fine, because I still look like this. Here" she put her arm to his mouth.

"Are you sure?" Klaus asked.

Alora nodded, he grabbed her and started to drink her blood. After a minute or two she took her hand from his mouth.

Then his phone vibrated, "Oh, I hate to be a Know-it-all. But my sister and her lover have been spotted in town" Klaus dropped a little statue pulling out a white oak stake.

"What is that?" Cami asked.

"A white oak stake, my own special version, and, unlike my father's, this one cannot be destroyed" Klaus explained.

"Motus" Alora held her hand out walking towards him, "Do whatever you need to get her back in your good graces, but if you kill her. I will bring you unimaginable pain, Niklaus"

Klaus in her eyes for a second to see if she was lying and she wasn't, "If you hurt me you'll hurt yourself"

"There are many ways I can suppress the pain, and I swear to you this is not a joke, I'll let you go because I trust that you will not go against what I said" Alora let him down, he looked at her, before vamp speeding away.