Chapter 16: Kion's Flirting

Kion was given his own den to sleep in.

The next morning, Kion woke up to the sunlight, and stretched. He had a dream about Rani, and smiled. He knew he had a huge crush.

Rani walked into Kion's den. "Morning," She smiled. Kion looked up at her, and decided to try and get her attention with a little flirting.

"Morning beautiful," Kion smirked. Rani looked at him like he was a weirdo.

"C'mon, you need to do my chores, remember?" Rani asked. "Anything for you, princess," Kion smiled. He walked out, but lightly rubbed his body against her.

Rani was confused, but just shrugged it off. She walked out of the cave.

"Ok, first thing you need to do is move the rocks blocking the path," Rani said. "Lead the way gorgeous," Kion smirked. "Uh ok," Rani raised an eyebrow at him, but led him to the path.

"Alright, get to work. I'll sit here and watch you, to make sure your doing it right," Rani said. Kion nodded, and winked at her before walking to the rocks.

Rani sat down. She was thinking. Why was Kion acting like this around her? Calling her beautiful and gorgeous. As Rani was thinking, she heard something loud, and then a grunt.

Rani looked up and saw Kion moving the rocks. Not long after, they were all moved.

Kion walked up to Rani. "Easy," He smirked. "Good job," Rani smiled. "Now what may I do for you?" Kion asked. "Nothing right now. My parents only assigned that for the day so far," Rani replied.

"Good, now I can spend the rest of my day, with you," Kion smirked. "Sure. What should we do?" Rani asked.

Kion looked at her, "I can think of something," He smirked. "Ok, what?" Rani asked. Kion pinned Rani down. "Kion what are doing!" Rani shouted.

Right then, Sahasi came out of the bushes. "Kion? What's going on?" Sahasi asked. Kion jumped off Rani. "Nothing your majesty," Kion replied.

"Good. I need to speak with my daughter please," Sahasi asked. Rani stood up and walked to Sahasi.

Kion thought about what he was about to do with Rani. "Oh no! I'm moving to fast! She's never going to be my mate if I pressure her. I need to slow down," Kion took a deep breath.

Sahasi walked away with Rani.

"What was that?" Sahasi asked. "I don't know. But Kion keeps calling me beautiful and gorgeous," Rani replied.

Sahasi growled, "Rani, stay away from him. He's trying to mate with you." "WHAT!" Rani shouted, "But we just met!"

"I don't care if you're life long friends! Stay away from him. He isn't going to take advantage of you!" Sahasi growled. "But how is he supposed to know how to do my chores?" Rani asked.

"I will tell him. Just don't go near him," Sahasi replied. Rani nodded.

Kion waited for Rani to come back. He was going to apologize for what he wanted to do, and his flirting.

The leaves russled. Kion jumped up, "Rani I-" Kion cut himself off when he saw Sahasi.

Sahasi walked up to Kion. "Where's Rani?" Kion asked. "Wouldn't you like to know," Sahasi growled. "What did I do? Why are you mad at me?" Kion asked.

"You won't lay a paw on my daughter! And she isn't allowed to be near you anymore," Sahasi roared.

Sahasi pinned Kion to the ground. "I don't want to see you near my daughter," Sahasi growled. "You kill me, then your breaking the peace treaty and will go to war. And you know the Pridelanders outnumber you by hundreds," Kion replied sternly.

Sahasi knew this was true. He growled at Kion, and let him up.

Sahasi was about to walk off, when Kion spoke.

"King Sahasi, I need to apologize. I should be saying this to Rani, but I obviously can't see her anymore. I'm sorry for trying to make a move on her without your permission. I shouldn't have done that. It wasn't right, I'm sorry," Kion looked down in shame.

Sahasi turned around and looked back at Kion. "I'm glad you apologized. And I guess you can hang out with my daughter, but you WONT try anything. Understand?" Sahasi raised an eyebrow.

"Of course, I completely understand," Kion dipped his head. "I will be keeping an eye on you," Sahasi left.

Kion took a sigh of relief.