Chapter 15: Tour

Rani and Kion ran off.

"Ok so this is the River Of Patience," Rani said. "Wow it is beautiful," Kion replied. "Yep, this way!" Rani led Kion somewhere else.

"This is the tundra," Rani smiled. "Brr its cold," Kion said shivering. "Oh don't be a pussy cat," Rani chuckled. She felt his fur, "Your fur is soft, I don't understand how your cold." "Its not my fur, it's my paws and nose!" Kion complained.

"Oh don't be such a cub," Rani mocked. "Hey I live in a warm climate, not a cold one," Kion replied. "Oh your nose is getting red, we better leave before you turn into a Kionsicle," Rani chuckled. She started walking.

"Kion, hey Kion!" Rani shouted. "I...can't..move," Kion said. "Oh brother," Rani rolled her eyes. "C'mon!" She pushed Kion. He was frozen solid into the ground.

"Oh your weren't kidding, you really don't like the cold," Rani said. "I can't stay like this forever! Help me!" Kion growled. "Hmm nah," Rani smirked.

"Fine, I'll do it myself," Kion grunted and burst out of the 'isicle'. "Woah," Rani was shocked. "What?" Kion asked. "Uh nothing," Rani blushed. "Let's keep going."

Rani led Kion to the desert.

"This is the desert," Rani smiled. She turned around. Kion was sweating and gasping for air.

"So HOT!" Kion complained, "My paws are burning!" "Seriously!" Rani shouted. Kion fell. "Stop acting like a cub," Rani rolled her eyes. Kion lifted his head up.

"I may be a teenager, but I want to hold onto my cub hood a little longer," Kion let his head fall back down. "C'mon Kion, get up!"

"Noo I don't want to!" Kion flailed around. "Wow you really like acting like a cub," Rani stood there. "Its so hot!" Kion complained. "Kion, you aren't a teenager, your a cub in a teenagers body," Rani said.

"Yep, you've connected all the dots," Kion smirked and slowly stood up. "Woah," Kion stumbled.

"Seriously?" Rani raised an eyebrow. "Hey it's hot out! I'm dieing of a heatstroke!" Kion shouted.

Rani shook her head. "Apperently, you can't handle any kind of climate, so we might as well go to the tree," Rani said.

"Thank you," Kion smiled. He and Rani walked back. "Ok so now that your my servant, you need to start acting like one," Rani said. Kion groaned.

"Carry me," Rani ordered. "You have legs! Why can't you walk!" Kion shouted. "Do as I say, remember?" Rani raised an eyebrow. "Fine, hop on," Kion rolled his eye's.

Rani smiled and layed on his back. "Woah, you hardly weigh anything," Kion said shocked. "Stop flirting and walk to the tree," Rani said.

"I wasn't flirting, I was giving you a complement," Kion replied. "Yeah, ok," Rani chuckled. Kion rolled his eye's. He actually was slightly flirting with Rani.

"C'mon Kion, go faster we're gonna be late," Rani shouted. Kion ran.

They arrived at the tree. Sahasi, Ananda, and Baliyo were already there.

"I see Kion is doing his job now," Ananda chuckled. "Yep, and tomorrow, he has to do my chores," Rani smirked. "Yay," Kion said sarcastically. "Hey you decided to lose," Rani replied.

Kion chuckled and started eating.