Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Melanie's POV

He smiles my way and answers it. "Hello."

I hear Elena say "Jer?"

"Yeah what?" He sounds annoyed.

"You know how Stefan stole the coffins right? Well two of them are sealed shut and the other three you can open. He's coming for them and we're going to hide the two locked ones and see if we can open them." She replies real rushed.

I just look at Jeremy heartbroken. Their going to take me away from Nik. He won't be able to undagger me now. I won't see my family again.

"Ya, but why'd you call me?" He ask but sounds real worried. Why is he worried?

"I just wanted you to know." She sounds real winy to me.

"Ya ok I got to go." He just hangs up on her after that. "Are you ok Mel?"

"What? Ya, why do you sound so worried Jer? Are you ok?" I ask really worried that he's not okay.

"Ya I'm good, it's jut you looked so sad when Elena called. Is it because I didn't tell you Stefan toke the coffins? I'm sorry I just forgot I would of told you If I remembered." He sounds so worried right now. Is he worried I'm mad at him?

"No Jer" I smile. "It's not that it's just, I'm in one of the locked ones and if they keep me Nik won't undagger me and I won't be able to see my family again. I won't be able to see you." I say really sad.

"Hey Mel, don't worry we'll see each other, you just got to wait a bit." He smiles reassuringly.

I smile back and ask "Ok Jer, ok. Hey Jer why'd you seem so mad at your sister?"

"She just toke you. She separated your family. She doesn't realize that you and your family are a family and aren't just murders."

"Aww Jer. It's ok, she hasn't seen us all together. She doesn't know what it's like to have a family like ours. We have a very messed up family. All we've ever really had was each other."

"I'm still mad at her." He smiles at me.

"Whys that?" I ask smiling at him.

"She made it even longer then when we'll be able to see each other and be together."

"Jer I told you this, we will see each other soon don't worry." I smile gently at him.

"Ok Mel." He smiles back at me.

~~~

"Bonnie got the coffins open. She saw you and some old lady." Jeremy tells me after he got off the phone with Elena awhile later.

"How's the dinner party going at Nik's?" I ask.

"I don't know but probably not good."

"Wel-" I get cut off and wake with a sudden start in my coffin.

"Sweetheart." I hear my mother say.

I turn and see her staring at me. "No."

I run at vampire speed to Nik's and barge into the mansion to see all of my siblings trying to stab Nik with daggers while he's on the ground trying to explain himself. "No" I growl out and flash in front of Nik and bare my teeth at my siblings. "Stop." I hiss at them.

They all stop and stare at me, but eventually back off. I turn around and see Nik looking at me like I'm going to kill him and I know he thinks he deserves to with tears falling down his face and in his eyes.

"Melanie." He whispers.

I drop on the floor in front of him and fling myself at him. "Nik! I'm so sorry! I love you and was being a stupid brat. I love you and would never leave you. You know that." I sob into him and hug him tighter.

After what feels like forever he hugs me back and whispers "It's ok Mel, it's okay. I shouldn't of daggered you. You did not deserve it." I just smile through my tears and hug him tighter to me.

Suddenly the doors barge open and mother walks in. "My children. Niklaus. Do you know why I am here?" She asks like she's the queen of the freaking world.

"To kill me." Nik replies. I growl and step in front of him to prevent that from being possible.

"No. We are going to be a family again." She says to all of us.