Chapter 1

Disclaimer- I don't own the vampire diaries that would be the lovely author of the books:)
~~~

Chapter 1: Melanie's POV

I wondered around amlisly. I'd follow my brother wherever he goes, but he can't see me, no one can. It's always been this way after Nik daggered me. I don't blame him I was horrible to him the last few times I saw him, I mean I had my reasons but now that I look back at it they were stupid.

Right now I'm in the Salvatore Boarding house watching them try and kill Nik by bringing Michael back to kill him. There down right stupid if they think bringing Michael back to kill him is a smart idea. Nik is going to kill them instead which won't turn out pretty. Rebekah is only doing it because she thinks Nik is evil because of him killing mother. I already knew he killed her. He told me in the 1900's. I was okay with it because she should have been there for him when we were human. I hated her because she didn't do anything to help them. She just let Michael hurt Nik. I hated both of them for this, but Rebekah still loved mother.

This is all happening because they think Nik will hurt Elena by using her for blood for his hybrids. To be honest this Elena girl kinda looks like a bitch. I mean everyone has died for her but she doesn't see this. She plays this innocent little helpless girl. I feel bad for everyone who gets sucked into this. She plays Stefan and Damon around like its nothing and it's very sad.

Right now their on the phone with Nik, or as others know him to be Klaus, telling him Michael is dead. Nik is my older brother. I'm the youngest of all my siblings that are alive. I was older then Henrick, but he sadly died when we were humans 1000 years ago. My physical body age is 16 but I'm actually around 1015, maybe? I don't know, I lost track awhile ago. But I do know my birthday is coming up. Me and Nik were always the closest siblings, well I'm close with all my siblings it's just me and Nik have always had a connection. I miss him to be honest. I miss being able to hug him and being able to mess around with him. I miss all my siblings. I've been daggered for about 20 years. I know Nik is just scared that I won't love him anymore if he undaggers me. But I wouldn't be, I know what I did wrong. I was being a brat.

Oh everyone's gone. I guess I was stuck in my head thinking for a bit to long. I guess I'll go to Elenas house. I assume that's where everyone went and its not that far away. I usually just follow the people who are in my brothers affairs, it's kind of funny watching how scared they are.

When I get there I just walk right in. I have never really explored the upstairs. Ah what the hell I'm dead, who cares?

While walking up the stairs some dude starts yelling "Elena? Elena is that you?" Down comes this very good looking guy. I wonder who he is. He's looking at me. I turn around to see if anyone's behind me but no one is. That's weird ok. When I turn around again he asks "Who are you?"