Wow - Chapter 8

+==============================+
  Ending 5 of 5! One part
  It'll just have one chapter cause it can:3
  Enjoy! 
+==============================+

+========+
  Y/N's POV
+========+ 

I took a seat near the front and I made eye contact with Ink we both blushed but I just kept smiling at him, I then remembered the thing my brain had been trying to avoid thinking about and relaxed on my seat, I thought about what Audrey said and thought maybe I should tell him. 

I waited patiently as he got off stage and talked with his actor friends, I didn't want to break his heart by not answering but I also want and still need to go out. As Ink was walking toward me I heard Joe calling me, I turned to search for him but turns out he was right behind me. 

"Hey there! Are you finished with the script?" I chuckled at him and he raised an eyebrow. "Something wrong? Did you break the typewriter? ahh, no need to worry about it it's old anyways" He looked back and didn't see Ink and I returned to Ink. 

"Actually, it's done and I need to talk to you and the other 'Creators' for a second," I said guiding him to a calmer area. "Okay, I have to ask we're still planning to get out of the Ink World right?" Joe nodded hesitantly. "But we're also trying to figure that out? With that we have no idea but what if we go to the original building?" He contemplated and then his face lifted up.

"Why didn't we ever try to check?" Joe said fisting his other hand.

+==================+
   After Telling The Rest
+==================+

"That would be a good idea but didn't we go thru some random hole?" Wilson said gesturing to Audry and him. 

"Yes, but it may work I just hope that the door is still up and everything, I mean it makes so much sense! We all know that the Ink World or city has a border limit which was a big mystery we can't solve but now? It would make sense cause we're in a canvas with such a limited space! and that the door I went thru was the other entry than what Audrey and Wilson went thru" Henry fumed and was all over the room as he spoke and turned to me. "You are a genius!" He put a hand on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug.

I patted his back begging him in whispers to let me go as he was squishing the air out of me, he let me go and we all made a plan that most of us we'll be looking for a door that looked like the old studio's door, me and Audrey so Henry drew us the door in grave detail as much as he can.

We all agreed to do it first thing in the morning and I made my way home, debating whether to use the stairs or wait for a long time for the elevator. I decided to use the elevator and made my way when I bumped into Ink, he looked at me and turned away.

"Hey Ink, sorry I didn't greet you I was in..." I didn't get to finish cause he just walk up the stairs. "Hey wait!" I called out chasing him on the stairs and we ended up running the stairs to our floor where I give up.

"First I thought we had something then you left me and now you're chasing me? Tell me... what do you think our kind of relationship is?" I paused and looked at him. "Cause I would love to know what are we right now, ever since... yesterday it seems like you're avoiding me. I told you if you want to ignore all that happened that's fine if you want to proceed as a couple then I'd be happy to-" I jumped and wrap my arms around his neck cutting him with a kiss. 

I kept myself up on my toes until he finally finished processing what was happening and kissed me back and wrapped his arms behind me. We then break the kiss and hugged. I can hear his heart beating quickly, I just smiled at how cute he is. I just close my eyes when he pus me to make eye contact with him. 

"Did you just kiss me?" I tried to hold my laugh. "Did We just kiss?" I couldn't hold it in and pulled him into another kiss a quick one.

"Need more assurance?" Ink's face looked like he was dumbfounded.