Almost there - Chapter 7

+========+
  Y/N's POV
+========+

I let go of him as he turned to me and I saw black ink flowing down his cheeks, I went to wipe them away but cupped my hand keeping it in place, I didn't exactly know what to do after this as I have never been a situation like this before but I let my self go and...

A loud slam was heard from the direction of the door. Both me and Ink stepped away from each other and looked at a small figured man about child size. 

"Situation *breath* in *sigh* the *breath* Cafe- *sigh* -teria" as I took in more of his appearances I realized he looked a lot like Bendy. 

"Right now? You got to be kidding me" Ink stormed out of the room looking angry and I followed with Bendy. "It better not be those two again or I'm wrecking this whole building down" I heard Bendy gulp heavily. "Again. I won't hesitate on it And you know I keep my word" He... ink thru? the stairs while I just quickly ran down the stairs. 

When we (I and Bendy) made it to the cafeteria room, we could see that Ink was in his ink form and parting five men: Henry, Joe, Sammy, Wally, and Grant. Looking around you could see that there were people who were worried and some of those who were cheering, eventually, Ink slowly turned into his human form while maintaining his ink tentacles to still part the men's. 

"What exactly happened?" I asked the short figure next to me.

"Oh! Joe asked the original cast and members to celebrate with him and well they did celebrate till they bring out the drink when their drunkness took over they... fought" I immediately recognized the voice to confirm it was actually from Bedny.

"Huh... I see, and somehow they are still living and working together with no personal problems towards each other?" Bendy gave me a shrug. "And from what you said it seems like they drunk fight a lot? which means they constantly fight right?" He gave me a nod.

"Not just drunk fight... Any kind of fight they fought over everything even a single mug of coffee can always make again" I turned to my left and saw that Boris aka the cartoon Boris finally spoke to me and he looked... very tired.

As we all watched Ink scolding the five men to quit fighting cause they keep wrecking the cafeteria or whatever room they were using to party I couldn't help but to realized that his angry face looked... hot... "Wait... Y/N! You're doing it again! You are falling some random person... ink thing??? just cause when they looked distressed they looked hot, Stop. Falling. FOR EVERY PERSON YOU SEE AND GIVE SOME SORT OF COMFO-"

"Ello? Y/N to Cartoon world?" Bendy waved his hands in front of me frantically. "Please... if you want to hopelessly fall for him do it somewhere private and not in front of me" He lured his tongue out in disgust.

"I- I am not, I wasn't distracted in that way I was shocked that he can get angry at someone" I looked at him flush but I tried to hide it. 

"Sure... I don't believe it one bit" He crossed his hands and I just gave up on trying to convince him. 

Ink finished scolding the men and let them go peacefully, as he fixed the cups of his sleeves while walking to me, I awkwardly smile at him and when he looked at me and realized our little moment earlier he turned red.

"Sorry about that..." He offered me a hand, I took it. "Let's go to bed, it's late and we have so much to do tomorrow" I nodded and he leads me to my room.

As we got out we can hear Bendy screaming "Oooo~!" but we just ignored them. When we made it to my room, I got in and was about to close my door when Ink stopped it. I looked up at him and saw that he was blushing, he opened his mouth and said. 

"About what happened earlier... I just want to say that, if you want to be more then I'll be happy and if you want to just stay as friends then I'll also be fine" I felt my soul leave my soul. "I'll leave you to it. Goodnight" He pulled the knob and the door closed.

I then thought about how hard it would be if we were to date, I lay on my bed and thought more. If we're talking about his absolute green flags there are a lot but also the red flags. I rolled over and laid on my belly, as I dive my head into my pillow I thought about writing his good and bad list.

I looked over at my bedside table and saw that there were drawers, I used my left hand and opened the top one, inside I heard something moving and when I grabbed it I saw that it was a pencil, reaching in more I felt something flat and wide. I felt curves and texture in every direction I took, I got it out and plop it on my bed.

Taking in the appearance it looked like a journal, it has gold edging and it has leather as the cover, opening it I see blank pages all so empty and ready for me to write. I then close it then opened it from the first page, the first page had a message on it: 

"Use it as you please, I thought you could it so here you go :)" It didn't need to say who is it from to know who it was from, I sigh and took the pencil, and started to write. I ended with a few good and a few bad things about him, as I stare more I got lost in my thought that I fell asleep. 

I felt someone behind me and I turned to see that Alice was leaning right at my face, I jumped in my bed from the fright and hissed at her. She apologize as I tried to calm down, after I did I remembered about the journal and immediately searched for it.

"Ahem?" I looked at Alice and saw that the journal was in her hand waving teasingly. "Really? Him??? I don't know where you get his good side but ugh!" Alice said opening the journal again then her eyebrow shot high again which only means one thing, she has found my drawings. (Ehehehe IYKYK) "What is this? Is this supposed to be Ink?" She looked at me and I snatched it out of her hand.

"What about me?" I looked at my door and saw that Ink was at the door. "Oh, hi Alice, fancy seeing you here Boris is looking for you" Alice looked at me and signaled me to search for her after I'm done with Ink. "What is she doing in your room?" Ink asked as he made his way to me.

"I honestly have no idea but it doesn't matter let's go get breakfast" I fixed my hair for a little while and sneakily stole a few glances at Ink while he was behind me waiting for me. "Why don't you join me in the Creator?" I asked as we walked in the hallway.

"Nah everyone in the room doesn't like me" He looked like doesn't want to talk about it so I didn't push it. "Anyways today I'm gonna act on stage again while you write something if you can" He was looking away from me.

We parted ways and when I got in the room I saw that the men were jokingly fighting again and so I just sat with the ladies, I didn't talk to anyone as I ate. Other than Audrey they all looked very happy, I then leaned closer to Audrey and whispered.

"Is everything okay? You look distressed..." She smiled at me with a weak smile.

"Everything is alright, just a few delays but nothing to worry about!" She offered a very tired smile and I just did the same. "What about you? You seemed like you are also in trouble?" I thought about it a little then decided to just tell her.

"I don't how to start but I like someone but I don't think we can be together..." I sighed.

"What do you mean? Are they arranged for someone else? or..." Audrey turned to me.

"Well, I think you know who it is so whatever but I'm not from here and if we the humans get out of here somehow somewhen then I can't be with him anymore cause he can only exist in this world but I love him so what should I do? Should I accept him and break his heart later or never accept him and we'll just be friends while I'm stuck here for years?" I put my chin on my hand waiting for her response she was really thinking hard and then she turned to me with a smile.

"I say you accept him but warn him about the whole leaving part I mean we're all still trying to leave and we did find some ways to get out so we might be able to leave" I sighed and thanked her.

It wasn't the answer I wanted but still telling someone can help you sort your thought more clearly, I made my way to the typewriter room where the painting that Ink made was still out on display. I opened the cover that covered it and looked at the painting again, as I looked at it more I have to admit it is a painting of me. I remember how I had to outline my face for thumbnails which is why I remember how my face is shaped and the painting had the exact same. 

 I sat on the chair and began to write a story of a hardworking girl meeting a troubled boy who she later helped, while she helps him the boy fell in love and when the boy told the girl about it she said she likes someone else and that's when revealed that they both fall in love with the same person, but as gratitude, the boy gave the love interest to the girl cause he also loves her.

I finished and stretched I decided to go back to the stage and watch how everything is going. As I made my way I can hear laughter coming from inside, when I opened the door I saw that Ink was in some sort of tux with a cape to represent the villain and Alice was using a normal lady dress. 

I took a seat near the front and I made eye contact with Ink we both blushed but I just kept smiling at him, I then remembered the thing my brain have been trying to avoid thinking about and relaxed on my seat, I thought about what Audrey said and thought maybe I should...

+===============+
    To Be Continued
+===============+

1830 words

Hiiii Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the others but! I have a very good reason why! and that reason is that, you! yes you, can choose how the story goes! now here are the options! 

1: You told him that you love him but there might be a chance that you'll be out of there in some time meaning you and Ink would break up.

2: You never told him that you like him back and well the story just goes like you are almost together but then... who knows? Not me. ;)

3: You told him that you love him and never mention to go out one day but lied.

4: You told him that you love him and never get out of there even when you can.

5: Finding a way to work things out, will it work? I don't know... 

And those are the option! I am sad to inform you that the book is coming to a close T-T but! there are certain chapters you can choose (Option 1, 3, and 5) that will take a longer route which makes me have to write more than a chapter for the ending while the other ones( 2 and 4) only take one chapter to end :) 

I will write all of them but I just want to know which ending you want to see first 

Please answer before next weeks Saturday because I will be back to publishing on Saturday (this is a fast chapter to make up for last week

but most important of all! Please remember to take care and go easy with yourself and your goals! No matter what is your goal you and your mental health matter the most, so please take care. Happy (late) New Year! hope you all the best year and life and I'll see you on Saturday! :)