As Promise - Chapter 8

+======================+ 
Ending 4 out 5 - A One Part 
Enjoy~! 
+======================+

+=========+
   Y/N's POV
+=========+

I took a seat near the front and I made eye contact with Ink we both blushed but I just kept smiling at him, I then remembered the thing my brain had been trying to avoid thinking about and relaxed on my seat, I thought about what Audrey said and thought maybe I should tell him. 

As he got ready to get off stage I began to sweat, I know we both would love the choice I made but would I be forever happy? I don't know. I shook nervously as Ink made his way downstairs and toward me, we made eye contact and I just smiled while I was producing a waterfall on my back but he turned and walked in the other direction.

I stood confused as he kept walking away from me, I then went after to chase him, and he looked to his back and saw that I was chasing him, and then he began to run too. We made it to the marketplace of the Ink Town and then he began to use his ink form and jump on top of the buildings. 

I got my grappling hook out and shot it to a roof it pulled me ad I landed at the roof, I saw Ink's mouth gapped open in awe but quickly ran off again. He kept jumping to different roofs as I chase him, I was running out of breath when I saw that we were almost close to a dead end. As adrenaline drive me to keep going he was cornered, I landed once more and stretch my arms out asserting dominance.

He slowly turned to his Ink form as I catch my breath, he then yelled. "Why are you chasing me?" It sounded like he was hurting as he yelled it out. "Why? I thought you don't like me so why are you chasing me now? What? You think it's funny to tease me?" He turned to me and it was shown that he was trying. "After the promise, I made to you after I showed you my soft side, you still decided to leave me?!" I was taken aback by what he just said.

"What? I-" I was confused about how he thought that. "Who said I was gonna leave you?" I couldn't help but feel it was Audrey but I never thought she would say anything like that about me.

"Who else do you think it is? Of course, it's Alice" He said as he looked away from me hurt.

"And you believe her? Ink, I haven't talked to her ever since this morning!" I said offended. 

"Then why did she tell me that you were planning to leave the cartoon world as soon as possible? She never lies" He outstretched his arms almost scratching me. 

I was hurt that he tried to hurt me when I heard footsteps, I turned to see Alice running towards us with Susie following her.

"Guys wait!" Alice yelled.

"Don't you dare tell them!" Susie screamed.

Alice made it in front of me but Susie then jump on her, for a few seconds they rustled on the floor until Boris and human Bendy came parting the two angels. Bendy helped Alice up while Boris held on to Susie trying to shush her. Alice opened her mouth I was too angry to listen.

"What the FXXX Alice??? You told Ink I was gonna leave? I haven't even decided till you were done acting on stage." I was fuming and Alice looked very scared in Bendy's arms.

"That's- why we came for..." She let herself go from Bendy's grip and held my arm. "I saw that someone or something was on the roof and when looked I saw it was the two of you, at first I thought you guys were having fun but turn out you were chasing him" Ink had turned into his human form at this point. "So when I tried to listen more I bump into Susie looking a lot like my Cartoon look" Alice turned to Susie sharply then return to me. "And I asked why and of course she didn't want to say anything at first but I got it out of her and turns out that; She used my cartoon form which no one has ever been able to do and told Ink the false news" She looked very sincere.

"Alice, I'm so sorry I yelled at you I-" She hugged me and I hug her two and when I turned to Ink he was frustrated he looked like he was ready to punch something. 

"You think you can play with MY FEELINGS!!!" Ink got his ink claws out and tried to scratch her but Boris and Susie dodge it. 

"Ink wait!" I yelled but he has already flown away chasing Susie, I turned to Bendy and Alice who looked like they were having a panic attack.

"This can't be good. We need to find the two now." Bendy spoke before all three of us went running to the houses; It was once again a busy hour there for all of the elevators were equipped. "Everyone hide! Ink is angry again!" Bendy announced to the inks there and just like that they all tried to hide somewhere. "Come on!" Bendy took my hand and he guided me to the stairs.

As we ran up the seemed to be endless stairs we can hear the other ink creatures warning each other and running around, we made it to Henry's room and knocked frantically at his door. He opened the door with a sleepy face and voice he said. "What is happening? Why are you still up at this hour?" I stare into his still eyes and told him everything that is happening. 

"Well, that's something..." He was fully awake now. "I say we ask Joe and Audrey, they're the only ones who face him that's not me" He guided us to their rooms and told the situation to both of them. "And now we need to find a way to calm him down without many casualties and we need to find it quick before Susie is hurt" Joe and Audrey's exchange looks.

"We say she deserves it, we all know not to mess with Ink's feeling many times now, and yet here she is in trouble because of her own fault," Audrey said with a deadpanned face, and Joe nodded agreeing.

"That's not the point! Just focus on keeping Ink Town not broken down and stop thinking about all the time Susie messes up" Henry scolded the two. 

+========+
  Ink's POV
+========+

I gripped the sides of the building boosting my speed to catch up on Susie, Boris was guiding her and helping her. Stupid, he should've just left her die when he can but I guess both of them dying is fine. I saw black ink getting into my vision but I ignored them, gripping the side of the building with my left and my right hand trying to grab them they dodge them, I gave up on being boosted by the building so I use my ink to just spread even ahead of me.

It spread ahead of them on the ground and they took note of them as I was about to pull the inks up to cacoon them they dodged it, I let out a groan and tried it again but with a twist. I did the same thing I did earlier but with a net-shaped ink premade on the other side that they're probably gonna jump at and as I predicted they fell into my trap. 

I got closer to them and stared at them, Susie was whining about something like, "You can't treat an angel like this" or something, and Boris was trying to block my view from seeing her but there was no use I can just move him to a different part of my body.

"I told many times, haven't I? Don't. Mess. With. Ink. Demon." I opened my mouth and slowly lowered them to reach my throat. 

"Ink, wait no!" I stopped hearing that similar voice. "Ink, please! Think this thru!" They stopped running and catch their breath. "Do you really want someone as toxic or horrible as her in your body forever" I froze at the statement and so did everyone.

+=======+
  Y/N's POV
+=======+

I heard a thud behind me and when I checked I saw that Henry had fallen onto his butt I looked to everyone else and they all had a confused look on their face, which is sorta perfect. I nodded without actually trying to point anywhere giving signals to Allison, Thomas, Audrey, and Sammy to do their part. I pick Henry up and pushed him off the building following him right after. 

We brought some shiny thinning that was supposed to make him calm down or get distracted or shrink him I don't really know. As we got closer and shine the light on him he dropped Susie and Boris, while Allison and Thomas caught them Henry and I continued.

I then made some sort of eye contact with Ink, I then remembered how dark his room is most of the time, how we barely go out during the day time, and how we like to go out only at night. I landed which alerted Henry to do the same near me.

"What's wrong?!" He yelled as he walked towards me.

"Aren't we supposed to calm him down?" I yelled back he nodded. "I have an idea!" I then got my grappling hook out and shot it to the roof of a building that was taller than Ink. 

I then ran to my room nearby and got my new guitar, I hooked my way back to see that Ink was just trying to catch anyone but failed. I called out to him taking his attention, I then sat and started to play the song he played. As I was playing he climbed on the building I was on, I kept playing knowing he won't ever hurt me.

I saw his black ink fingers as he arrives at the roof, I continued to play as he sat next to me. this went on till I realize he has fully turned into his more tamed ink form, I turned and faced him while still playing the guitar. He opened his eyes still covered in ink making it seem more demonic than it really is, I then watch his chest rising up and down getting slower and slower. 

I then put the guitar to the side and slowly touch his hand, he tried to pull away but I reached for it and he calmed down. I took it into the air and looked at it for a second, it looked as if the ink was leaving his body and going down his sleeves under all that ink was the same hand that held me close as I cried my sorrows away. 

I then held the outside of the hand and bring it to the side of my face then closed my eyes, I felt his hands twitch when he felt my face but I kept going. We stayed like this for a few minutes before I finally open my eyes and pulled away a little. 

"Are you calmed down now?" I said tilting my head a little, he blushed and nodded. 

I chuckled before getting closer to him, he looked up and was shocked by how close I was to his face, he stuttered to say something but I cut him off with a light kiss. When I moved back his was the shocked face emoji and then he passed out making me shocked.

I rose up quickly and called for everyone's help since I had no idea on what to do, they came and helped me get him to his room. They all thanked me as they get out of his room, after they all left I sat at a chair next to him and rest my chin on my hand. 

"I still remember the promise we made, don't worry I won't ever leave you," I said standing up and kissing his forehead when I felt something wrapping around me. 

I was pulled to his side as he hugged making me the little spoon, I giggled a little but then we both eventually fell asleep. In the morning I woke up to a still sleeping Ink who looked like he was in peace. I gave one more kiss before standing up to get ready for the day.

+===================+
  Time Skip by a few years
+===================+

We all cheered as the tunnel flooded ink out, I hugged Ink and he hugged me back. 

"If you want to go out I understand" Ink whispered into my ear. 

"Are you kidding? Nah uh! I would rather stay in here with you for hundreds of more years than see the real world" I hugged him more tightly. "You matter the most to me~" He sniffled.

It took a few hours but we made it back to Ink city, by that point everyone already pack their things and was ready to get out of the Ink World. I hugged and waved those who got out goodbyes and then after they were all gone and things have calmed down the only ones left are me, Ink, the Cartoon characters, and a few searchers who are not ready to go into the real world just yet. 

I lost track of Inks where about when I said goodbye to Audrey so now I'm searching for him, I made my way to our apartment that has been renovated to fit both of us. I was expecting to see him crying in a corner or on the bed but when opening it he was nowhere to be seen.

"Ink?" I said stepping in once before I was attacked from the back. "Yeek!" I said as I fell to the ground crushed by 'Someone' "Ink! Where were you?" I turned my body to face him as he stumbled to stand. 

"I was comforting Bendy, he was crying like a baby cause of Henry's leaving" He pulled up and into a hug.  

+=======+
  The End
+=======+

I would love to write more about the ending but I think I should just leave it here and leave the rest of what happened to your own imagination :) Hope you like it! This whole ending is just fluff ehehe

Tada! Ending 4 of the 5 is out! to Vee who requested the ending 5 give me one more week and the next one to please you with the possible ending okie? 

Anyways I don't want to waste any more of your time byeee 

Take care and I'll see you in the next chapter!