Blinding Lights - Chapter 4

======
Ink's POV
======

"Dare to tell them and I will end you" with that I sat on my chair and peacefully eat my soup.

Not long after I got to my second bowl of soup Y/N walked into the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked eating not wanting to make any kind of eye contact.

"I was wondering if you can take me around the place and show me around since you know, you're like the tallest one here and with that, I can great angles-" I cut them off before they finish. 

"No." I said putting a spoonful of soup right after. 

They sat next to me and I moved to give them some room they continued to pout and stayed, we both didn't say a word to each other or even make slight eye contact, I eventually finished my soup and stood up. I went to the kitchen, and they followed me of course why not.

I tried to lose them but they kept following so I thought 'Hey, maybe if you went to your room they would stop following you but of course, they didn't stop till I stopped in front of my room door.

"Your gonna keep following me are you?" I asked keeping a cool face.

"Yep!" They said and I just sigh "Henry said you know all of the best places" They grinned and I wish I felt my soul leaving my body as those words were spoken.

"Fine, I'll be ready in five just wait here," I said as I walked into my room.

After closing the door and making sure it is shut three times I slide down my wall and thought to myself "Why did I accept it? I can't even talk to them like a normal person" I cursed at Henry and myself on this whole idea, "Well you already accepted it right? Then plan something okay?" I took a deep breath and think of a plan.

I got the plan and was about to open the door when I remembered that their outfit was... to stand out from the whole surrounding area we were gonna be in, I thought of ways to make them blend in when I just decided that I'll buy their clothing. I jumped out of my window and ran to the tailors and since they needed the size of the "Special One" I made a life-size of them and they began to measure them.

As I waited I went out and got some food, I thought about places we were gonna visit and thought about the possible last destination. I thought about the sunset then thought about how gorgeous Y/N would look when they admire the sunlight I thought how beautiful it would look.  

I quickly zoned after someone told me to get out of the way, I walked back to the tailor when I saw Y/N on a rooftop admiring the dawn, they looked adorable. I got into the tailor's shop and got the outfits then went to the rooftop where Y/N was at hoping they haven't gone from there, to my surprise they didn't they were in fact on their back laying down very majestically. 

I claimed and sat next to them as they sat up, I gave them their outfits and said.

"I know it's not much but I wanted to get you some new clothes so you don't stick out too much from the others," They looked shocked but took it. "Go and change I'll wait down here and don't worry I won't leave you again this time." I leaped over the edge and waited for a few moments when their head pops out. 

"Ummm aren't I supposed to go down to change?" I faced them and questioned their logic.

"No one can see you from down here and there's just no one or thing that can see you up there either way so there's nothing you should be worried about," I said and they sigh going back up.

"So are you ready to go?" I asked as I changed into my human form.

"Oh yeah! I'm ready" They said with enthusiasm and I just smiled a little.

We go to different small shops and many little shows like mimes, a little stage for musicals, dancing animals, and some basic music. We walked for hours till I realized that Y/N has slowed down a little and got left behind by me for a second, concerned I asked the if they were tired.

"Are you tired? Do we need to rest for a while? I know a great place to rest" I turned to them and bent down so I can see their face in case they were gonna pass out.

"If I'm honest? Yes, I'm kinda tireeeed!!" Without a second thought, I picked them up and jumped to my favorite spot which was kinda far from here. "What are you doing?!?!?" They screamed holding onto my vest for dear life. 

I wanted to laugh at them but I made eye contact with the sun and it put me into a trance, I then zoned out thinking about the first time I saw it, then felt a hot air on my neck that reminded me that Y/N was in my arms and I am carrying them. 

I didn't dare to look at them cause that would be awkward so I just went on the journey, I finally saw my favorite spot and we landed on the rooftop I paused on how am I suppose to bring them up to the peak then and an idea pops up.

I turned into my ink form and put Y/N in my body leaving their head out so they are able to breathe, I made them move to my back so they can continue looking at the sunset. I kept climbing then we made it, I let them out and turned into my human form then took a seat on the rooftop. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the small breeze and when I opened them again I took a glance at Y/N who was looking at the sunset.

They looked more beautiful than I imagined, their eyes were filled with hope, life, and happiness like nothing has ever hurt them, and their mouth gaped opened a little letting out small breaths their faces were just gorgeous, the light showing on their skin making them look like they're glowing I go out of my trance when they said.

"It's really beautiful, you really do know the best places in here, it's almost blinding," They said not even turning to me as they all that. "Thanks by the way... I really appreciate it that you bought me these clothes and took me to places" They turned to me and I looked away like I never looked at them.

"No problem, if Henry told you I have to take you out then I will" looked down and remembered that I brought food for us throughout the whole trip, I took them out of my body while Y/N stared at them. "I promise, there is none of my goo stuck to them you have my word" They took the bread that brought and giggled.

We ate and talked about random things, we kept at this till it was the night which was cold. It's been a while since the basket that I put the food in was put aside there for nothing was between us, Y/N slowly come closer as they point at the different stars and told me about their names.

Eventually, Y/N was leaning against me and then they slowly yawned, as they continued to tell me more about the stars till they quiet down. They lay against my right shoulder, I made my neck longer and took a good look at their face, I made sure that they were asleep. 

Their faces were flushed and were smiling peacefully, I brushed a strand of hair from their face and just look at them for a few minutes when they started to cuddle to me more, I turned to my ink form and 'devour' them again and went to the sleeping building. 

I made it in front of the entrance and everyone gave me looks, since my ink, or as everyone here calls it demon form has no face then the creepy smile I don't even need to pretend to hide my face. I went inside an elevator and pressed the floor where the Cartoons and Creators sleep at.

When it opened Bendy and Boris were staring at me. "Great now I have to deal with them, maybe if I just walked past them they won't bother me," I thought to myself and tried to walk past them.

"Where do you think your going big fella?" Bendy turned into his human form which gave him a few inches to his height but he was still way shorter than me, especially in my 'demon' form.

"Bendy... maybe we shouldn't, I mean look he's trying to get them to their room," Boris said behind Bendy not making eye contact with me. 

Bendy looked at the sleeping Y/N and let me past them both, I made my way to Y/N's room it wasn't locked so I just went in. I opened the door and saw that the room was really empty like no one lived there, I put Y/N gently on the bed and decided to make the room seems more like a room that someone live in than a room that was used for storage.

I went around asking for good but not used furniture and found a sofa, table, a few chairs, and a clean curtain. I gently put everything in the room and put the curtains first, I then rearrange the whole room, I made the table against the wall next to the door and put the chair there, I then put the sofa facing the other way of the tables.

I then put Y/N on the sofa in the order for I can move the bed. As I pick up Y/N and carefully walk to the sofa they cuddle closer to me making it harder for me to let them go off me. Eventually, they let me go and I continued, I went to my room for a few more things and walked past my mirror, I looked at myself again then turned into the Ink Form.

 I sucked the dresser and bring it to Y/N's room, I didn't need it so why not give it to a gorgeous person like Y/N... Wait- I JUST CALLED THEM GORGEOUS. I quickly walked to Y/N's room and put the little decoration I had brought in their places, I then moved the bed and put the dresser next to the bed, I then grabbed Y/N and put them on the bed again. 

This time they didn't cling to me. I properly and gently put them on the bed and put the blanket on them, they wiggled in their blanket and they looked adorable, I felt tired and sat in front of them on the floor. I took one of the pillows on the sofa and put it under my chin as I watch their faces letting out little huffs of breath. I felt my eyes going heavy and eventually, I closed my eyes.

+====+
Y/N's POV
+====+

I opened my eyes once again and saw that Ink had fallen asleep on the floor in front of me. I sat up and looked around the room and admire the hard work Ink has put into his art that is my room, due to me constantly doing somewhere I barely spent time in my house so I never bother to decorate it, in fact, the one who pretty much own the place is my housemate. 

I pay the bills, yes but they're the ones who pretty much live there since I'm constantly out somewhere. I lay down again still feeling sleepy since I just woke up, I then faced Ink again and admire his face again then the question appeared again. 

"Why did he decorate my room?" I thought to myself and then stood and carefully pulled Ink to the sofa so he can rest more comfortably.

I came to the conclusion that Henry probably asked Ink to make me feel more at home somehow and this is how Ink thought would help and it did work.

=====
To be continued
=====

2044 words

EYYEYEYEYEY Done! 

Hi everyone! Hope you like this chapter and if you do please give it a like<3 
Thanks for the 228 views on the book by the way really appreciate it! Anyways.

Remember to take care of yourself and the people you love and I'll see in the next chapter!