Showtime! - Chapter 5

+====+
Y/N's POV
+====+

I got myself ready and brushed my hair a little, I then looked at Ink one last time and went off. I got out of my room and went straight to the Creator's Room when I made it I saw that there were more people than the last time I came here at this hour. Some greeted me and some just nodded at me. I took my seat and saw that Henry and Joe were walking toward where I was sitting, they sat next to me.

"So Y/N tell us if we are wrong but did you say make modern entertainment?" Henry started.

"Well yes," I took my pancake and put it in my mouth. 

"What kind? Is it acting, animation, singing, or?" Joe asked.

"Well, I personally travel to places that are said to be haunted to debunk it or proof that it is" They both nodded. "But the entertainment industry now has evolved to more things than just that like um... many things" I grinned.

"What about animations?" Henry asked.

"Oh! Actually, it's very different from how it was made in your years, you see there are these things called tablets or... very thin and light tv screens..." I thought about how to explain this when Henry laughed. 

"Don't worry take your time" They were all interested I can tell but laughed at how hard I'm trying to explain everything. 

+====+
Time Skip
+====+

After I explained it and they tried to explain what they got and well they listened very well, I excused myself and went out to see that Ink was just walking around. I ran to him and walked beside him, I said a little hello but he said nothing and that was fine. We went on this walk and just stayed silent till we both ended up just on a balcony. 

We just looked into the sky together then not long after we heard an announcement.

"Can all Creator and Cartoon go to the theater, please we have important news, I repeat Can all Creator and Cartoon go to the theater, please we have important news" I looked at the speaker and turned to Ink giving a curious look, he shrugged and guide me while also going to the theater. 

As we slowly walked to the theater I got to see more cartoons some weren't from the ones I found on the internet, I tug on Ink's clothing and pointed to the one I didn't recognize.

"That's Carley, she never made it to the big screen since she was just designed by an animator who used to work here, she was made to be part of the Buther Gang" I nodded and pointed at another one. "That one? She's not exactly a Cartoon but she is very self-aware and doesn't attack, but her name is Betty I don't know much about her since she doesn't really talk to anyone" I nodded, and finally the long line of Cartoon and Creator waiting on the door was let in. 

Walking in after everyone has seated I saw a big theater, it was a stage that has curtains covering whatever was behind it, and there was a decent amount of lights in the sky looking around at the sky I saw that there were those 'exclusive' seats and all of them were of course empty.

I sat on the right side where the Creators were and then I heard footsteps, I looked up to the stage to see that Henry and Joe were bringing a huge board. On it, there were words like 'New Background', 'Music', 'Scriptwriter', and 'Actors'. I then got nervous. Surely they're not gonna ask me to be part of the acting right? Henry then spoke.

"Hello everyone! Today me and Joe here have a new idea!" He gestured very proudly. "Thanks to our new friend we have just got inspired" He gestured to me.

"Recently they told us about the new and modern world of entertainment, now we were hoping they would accept the job of" Joe paused as drums were heard. "Scriptwriting!" Everyone either looked at me or clapped. "Well, it could've been worse," I thought to myself as Henry helped me to the stage.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Henry said as he helped me onto the stage giving me a little wink also.

"I mean... I have written a few scripts before so maybe I can try, I might just need someone to help moderate it" Joe patted my back followed by Henry. 

Everyone in the room cheered. As I just laughed I heard someone say, "Maybe we can get new ideas like this" I laughed a bit harder at that comment.

I mean if you're stuck here for even a year you would have probably gone out of ideas, and your audience would be so bored with it if that's the only thing you gave them. I asked Joe where do I try the script and he showed me to a library. He guide me to a chair and a typewriter and said. 

"Now, I don't mean to rush you but you only have like two days to write this so till then take your time" He started to walk off but then I called out to him. "Yes?" I told him I had no idea how to use a typewriter and then he laughed and walked out. 

I sigh and sat thinking of an idea when I saw a similar face, it was Ink. 

"Henry figured you'd need a notebook for a little writing so he wanted me to give you this" He handed me a book that was embossed and had gold edging. "Well, that's all good luck" I called out to him.

"Hey, wait!" He turned to me again. "I don't know how a typewriter work..." He looked at me confused. 

"You don't know- how? Do people in your time don't write anymore?" I laughed.

"No, not like that. I have no idea how to move the thing and put new paper in it, typewriter in my time is very different" He sighed and took a seat and teach me how to put paper in, push it back, refill the ink, and how to change the paper. 

He teaches me for an hour until I can remember and do them alone, he then relaxed more and told me to write something while he was there in case something goes wrong. I fully turned to the typewriter and saw that the keys were exactly just like the modern ones, I cracked my neck and looked at Ink one last time to see him already leaning back, losing his tie, hair a bit of a mess, and had a cold stare on me as he judges me. 

I turned back as fast as I can and gulped and hovered over the keys nervously, I took a deep breath and started. I didn't want to write anything too hard since it was the first time I use a typewriter and I limit myself to one page as it was just a test, I got it out as it was intended and gave it to Ink.

He straighten his posture and took the paper from my hand he read it for a minute and smiled.

"It's a very interesting story I have to say but you need to work on your grammar, I'll stay here alright" Ink stood and walked to a painting stand.

"Aww~ Your gonna keep me company?~" I didn't know why I wanted to tease him but I did. 

"So what if I do? It's not like your gonna complain" He looked at me with a cold stare and went back to his painting.

"God, he knows how to give me heart attacks," I thought and sighed and went back to the typewriter in front of me. "When you're done can show me your painting and I give you my writing?" He gave me a hum and I immediately went to writing. 

I wrote about a romance between a survivor and a villain, and how the villain tried to kill the survivor but failed, and ever since the survivor torments the villain till they made a very unique bond that made them deny that they love each other when they really care and cherish each other until eventually one of them die. 

"Ahh yes... my Gen Z mind is still at play," I said as I stretch my body. "Anyways, you done?" I said as I safely stack all my papers together while turning to Ink. 

"Almost ... and... done!" Ink said as he walked back to see his painting in full view. "Okay... You ready?" This was the first time it felt like he wasn't pretending his feelings. "Here you go!" He turned the painting around revealing a painting of a person.

There was a black silhouette of a person but the way he painted the hair was magical, the person in the painting was looking down with their hair flowing into the background, and there was a spotlight coming from somewhere making a little facial future but it still doesn't make it clear on who he painted. I kept staring at it till I heard someone beside me.

"That looks a lot like you Y/N" I snapped my neck to look to my right to see Henry. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you but I heard that you had stopped typing so I thought I'd stop by to see how it's going to see you two admiring this painting that looks A Lot like Y/N" He turned to Ink with a snicker. 

"I just drew it randomly alright? Stop thinking that I like them! I just met them, wouldn't you agree with me?" I gave him an awkward smile and looked at the paper in my hand, he took them and read them then froze. "Whatever is happening in here is not what is happening between us alright?" He was slightly red. 

Henry chuckled and took the paper from Ink and read it. "I say, this is very interesting but why the ending?" I turned to him. "I mean it's good and possible but wouldn't you want a happy ending?" I straighten my posture.

"I mean we can go with a happy ending but I thought of maybe giving it a plot twist and putting my modern twist in and there's that" Henry looked at the scripts again and nodded.

"I like it, we won't change anything of it and see if the Ink world likes it if they do then we'll keep going with it and if they don't we sadly have to change it," Henry said patting my head, and walked out.

"So... there's still a few more hours before it's dinner time what do you want to do?" I said turning to Ink and he just cross his arm while thinking of something. 

"Actually I wanted to ask you something..." I nodded so he continued. "Are you seeing anyone?" I looked at him and blushed. 

"I- why- No, I am not currently seeing anyone sadly. I mean traveling around the whole world without an actual plan is... hard to keep a relationship with anyone and well" I sighed and gave in to the venting. "People get fed up with you quickly since you are out there traveling and when you're not answering their calls or messages on time since you put your phone on silent since you recording a video in a quiet place Alone!" I breathe out and then turn to Ink. "Sorry, I've been so stressed out by all of that, and well me getting stuck here is just making me realize it more since not even my fans can text me" I then looked down.

I wasn't holding tears but I felt that Ink was hugging me which warmed my tried-to-be-cold heart, I hugged him back and told him that I'm okay but then he got onto his knees and looked me in the eyes.

"I promise I will always reach out to you, no matter what" And then hugged me, It made me feel something and I hugged him back crying.

+====+ 
To Be Continued
+====+

Tada! a sorta original problem for Y/N cause yes.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter bye take care and please remember to check up on your love ones! <3