Eleven

"DAMN it Florence! What are you trying to do, kill my grandmother?" Donn was furious at her when they entered the house's library. He brought her there when they finally let his grandma up to her room. "Haven't you even noticed her condition, huh? She just needed to hear the truth but you… you blew it! I can't believe you are that rude, Florence."

She bitted her fingernails because of guilt. "Uhm… s-sorry, I---."

"Your sorry can't do anything now. The damage had been done." He brushed his own hair with frustration. "Now, how the hell I'm going to tell her about Anette? And why are you suddenly on the scene? You just made things even worst."

"I'll talk to your grandma again."

"And what will you say? That everything was a joke?" She took a step back on every word from him. "Florence my grandma just came from an accident. If something happens to her, I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

She blamed herself for what happened. If she didn't let her frustration took over. What will she do now? He was furious and his grandmother was having an attack or something. Even if she's a bit bitchy, she still knew when she'd done wrong.

Her stomach growl again. She was reminded of her hunger again.

"I'm really sorry, Donn. I was just surprised when you suddenly dragged me here. Let me fix the mistakes that I've done."

"You should be, because you owe me a lot." He faced her still furious. "And will you stop biting your nails?"

"I can't help it," she answered still biting her fingernails. "You're making me nervous."

His anger-infused feature suddenly softened. After he gave her a long stare, he just let go of a sigh.

"Follow me," he said after a while.

"Where are you taking me again?"

"In the kitchen." He turned his back on her. "It seems like you'll faint anytime soon."