Three

"SIS, you really have to help me. I need to see Anette again."

She just gave her brother an upward eyebrow. Even her, she is also thinking soneone that same moment. She can't get rid of Donn Saavedra on her mind. If there was just a banner clinging on him saying 'not available', maybe she didn't even glance at him.

So even if the days past by since she went out of the hospital, she's still missing his face. Kent pestering her to see Anette is not helping either.

"How many times did I tell you not to bother going near her because she already had a boyfriend?"

"I know. But she's not happy with that guy. I can sense it, sis."

"Since when did you have a sixth sense, huh?"

"I tell you, sis. Once you fall in love, you can do every impossible thing."

"Hmm, can I be able to fly then?" She teased him laughing.

He faced her. "Florence Cortez, listen to me. I need your help. I only asked you a favor once, so can you just help me? I need to see or talk to Anette, even for the last time. For me to be at peace too. I've been restless ever since I saw her. "Her brother almost begged her.

She also noticed some changes from her brother in the past few days. For the first time, ever since they started helping their father on running their business, he became serious in his work. He stayed in his office which he abandoned often and he became silent too. That was very unusual for her brother who really love talking.

"Okay," she finally agreed. "But make sure that after seeing her you'll stop bothering her, okay?"

"Yes, sis. I promise." He pinched her cheeks. "You are so kind, Florence. Wait, how will I see Anette, by the way?"

Her brain worked so fast. Even if his brother sometimes gone crazy, she still wanted to help him and see him happy.

"First of all, you need to eat a rotten Hopia."

"What?" He looks like he's gonna grab her hair anytime. "Are you crazy?"

"You want to see Anette, right?"

"Yes but she's not my death wish. I still want to live long."

"Then who's going to eat it, me? I just got out from the hospital, remember? You must be the one eating it for us to be fare and square. Since your Hopia was the reason why I got sick."

"You mean, you want me to be hospitalized?"

"I mean, you need to have a reason to be on that hospital. For it not to be that obvious to go there just to see her."

"Is there no other choice but to eat a rotten hopia?"

"There is." She stood up. "Forget about Anette, problem solved."

"Are you sure you're my ally?"

With knotted forehead she turned to him. "And what is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm just worried that you might tell about me to Anette's boyfriend. Isn't it that you had a crush on him too?"

She threw a crumpled paper on him. "I don't have a crush on him, excuse me."

"That's good then, because he's ugly. I'm telling you, guy like Donn, are not good for you. He looks like a playboy."

"Donn is not ugly." She corrected. "If he is, what do you call yourself then?"

"I thought he's not your crush? Then why are you reacting that way now?"

She hit his stomach. "I already told you he's not my crush. If you're not gonna stop teasing me, I will really tell Donn how you bother her girlfriend."

"Aren't you super sensitive now, sister?" He again pinched her cheeks. "Don't frown. We're not looked alike anymore. Your face became distorted." He again made fun of her.

"Jerk! We really didn't look alike because I got my beauty from our mom and you got your ugliness to dad. And don't keep on pinching my cheek."

He followed immediately.

"But sis, you're still going to help me, right?"

"One more question and I'll forgot about the whole thing," she warned.

He immediately kept his silence. One thing she was proud about herself was her ability to manipulate the people around her. It was a skill she mastered since she was in college. She was fond of the things and people around her who were following and listening to her.

Just like that same moment, she can even have vengeance to Kent for leaving a rotten hopia in their fridge and she ate it. Good thing she had passed through that miseries.