Two

"IT'S good that you're awake, dear sister." Florence felt weaker when she saw her twin brother the moment she opened her eyes. "Mom says I'll stay here with you first while she's fixing something at home. Dad might be here later."

"You left him alone in the office?" She said full of charged with her eyes wide open.

They have a real estate business. She and Kent helped their father to run the business. Their father gave his all to build the business that's why they care for it so much.

"He'll be fine, okay? That's why we have a someone called secretary or assitant for this kind of situations."

"Kent, I am your and dad's secretary, remember?"

He paused for a while before he answers. "Oh, my bad."

It seems like her stomach will not be aching anymore but also head might be, which is starting to throb now.

"But don't worry. Your assistant Merly is there too." He informed. "She can handle both of your work. Besides, you're not going to stay here for good, right?"

She just shook her head in disbelief. "You're such an irresponsible person, Kent. You even claimed that you're older but you are still acting like a ten year old kid when it comes to important things. You are worthless without me."

"You're already lying in bed - sick, and you're still conceited. Maybe the air in your stomach came from your air-head because of your arrogance." He get something from his back. "Here, so that you'll not say I'm just handsome but nice too." He showed her the content of the paper bag. "Hopia, sis. Your favorite."

"Are you kidding me? What if I'll turn your face into that color too? Violet, my favotite color!" She yelled.

"If you'll do that then we will not be able to look like each other. Your choice. You'll be ugly." He laughingly teased her.

"Ah! Can you refrain from moving there? Because your thick-face can reach me here."

"You're so corny, sis! Just eat there. Mom told me that ever since you fainted from your injection you didn't eat anything yet."

"And I promised not to eat Hopia again, forever. That's the reason I am here tied with these tubes."

He just nodded.

"Hmm, you're not supposed to be tied in there, sis. They should be putting something in your mouth to stop you for being a glutton."

She moved her eyeballs upward. She wanted to punch him but can't because of her IV. She can't move much because she's thinking about the needle that was inserted in her hand. She's afraid that in her small movement might dislocate it. For sure, if that happens, she'll have another injection again.

"So, are you going to eat this? If not then I'll just give it to Tina."

She frowned on him. "Tina? Lenny was the one you're courting last week, right?"

"That was last week. I got bored on her so I look for another one. Tina keeps me company and I enjoyed it."

"That's your line with Lenny too, and Beth, and Claudia, and Jennifer…" and the list went on and on.

Her twin brother is a certified playboy. She told him that the list of the girls connected to her can be on the world-record. Well, he was gifted with angelic face and a charming personality that made every girl fall for him.

"You're not my twin! I don't have a gene of Lucifer! Get out of here. Shoo, shoo!" She wanted to get rid of him.

"Later. I didn't see any pretty nurses here yet."