Four

THE day after, Florence' family got a news that her brother, Kent, was in the hospital. Not because of a rotten food but because of a motor accident.

"Kent is really that stupid!" She madly recited while entering the hospital. "He was always been reminded not to drive the motorcycle that fast, she still did it."

Her brother was always driving fast when he has a chance, not just in motorcycle but even in any cars.

"Sonia, don't cry," Her dad is comforting her mom who were hysterically crying since they got the news. "Kent is safe now, okay? Besides, you know that he had a thick skin so don't worry."

Her mom just hit his dad for his joke. "Your son just got an accident and you still manage to joke around." She scolded.

"Love, it's not like that. But the doctor already told us that he's already safe, right? So, stop crying."

Florence gave them space and went near her brother, Kent. Even if he keeps on annoying her, she still didn't want him gone. She was too nervous when she got the news a while ago too. If ever something bad happened to him, she may not accept it.

Kent opened his eyes. He smiles when he saw her.

"Hey, welcome to earth," she said.

"Am I dead already?" He asked weakly.

"What kind of question is that?"

"Because I saw goblin. I thought I might be in hell already."

She hit his nose with her fingers. "Stupid! You're admitting that you look like a monster too." It was nice to have her brother back. "We're twins, remember?"

She informed their parents that Kent already woke up. After a long lecture and blames from their mother, the doctor arrived. The doctor said that he needed to stay for a few days more and rest in the hospital, for him to fully  recover.

"Did you plan your accident?" She asked when their parents were talking with the doctor.

"Sis, it will not be called accident if it's planned. But---." He winked at her. "I'm so happy right now. I will be able to see Antette everyday and she's gonna take care of me too. I can live here forever."

"Sorry, bro, but you can't have that illusion." She picked the, now, empty IV fluid. "Unless you're in coma. Do you want me to hit this bottle on your head now for you to continue your fantasy?"

The door opened and someone came in.

"Not now." Her brother whispered and looks at the one who just came in. "Hi, Anette."

Florence just turned her eyes heavenward when her brother started to act cute on Anette and acted like he's still weak too. It seems like the screw on her brother's head went loose again. She wondered how many days will he keep his drama on.

Florence doesn't need to think long because after a few days, her brother was discharged in the hospital. He even protested and said his wounds were not that cured yet.

"Correction, bro. It's not a wound but just some scratches." She corrected.

He didn't have too much damage in him but just some bruises and scratches on his body.