Sixteen

BUT all of the courage left in Maya crashed like a landslide when she saw Reeve and Maricel still together. She can't help but get jealous. Can she still fight?

Her frustration leads her to Cape's Corner head bowed down and narrowed shoulder. She felt defeated and lost.

"Maya, why did you came back alone?" Vida greeted. "Where's your mysterious boyfriend?"

"Being mysterious with other woman, I guess." She answered sarcastically. "Can I have the strongest coffee, the one that I can be drunk?"

"You came to the wrong place, Maya." Vladimir said. "But it's good that you came here. Give her brewed coffee." He told his employee.

At the other table, Dani and Jessica is still there, they are the friends of Vida. She joined them because Vida is also there.

"It seems like you already knew." Vida started. "That Reeve's ex fiancée was back."

She looked at them. "How did you know?"

"The witch came here first." Jessica answered. "We actually tried to get her lost but she still found Reeve's house because we know you're still together. But it seems like she had a blood of a hound dog and still found it."

"Don't worry Maya," Dani said. "We knew that Reeve won't go back to that woman because if he did, he's an idiot. We're going to build him a statue in front of the village and put a banner or tag that says, 'Go to hell.'"

Her friends jokingly slapped her but laugh at her joke. She can't join them though. Maya thought she would say that he would never go back to that woman because he already love her. But she's wrong again. She just drank her coffee even if it's hot. She even ignores the bluntness of the coffee that the crew forgot to put sugar on it.

"He is still in love with that woman." She shares her sentiment that made them stop. "I can't believe him. After all that girl did to him, he still went back to her. Even when I'm here."

"True." The three agreed.

"I will not going to hurt him." She continued even though there's a lump on her throat and she's trying not to cry. "I will not leave him just because I want to go abroad. Damn him! What does he like from her, why does he still love her? I'm prettier than her, and sexier, and smarter, right?"

"Agree." The three girls nodded again.

"Then he'll just go back to that witch who throws him away before? He's such an idiot and a fool."

"Hold up one second, Maya." Vida interrupted. "Have you told him what you're saying just now?"

"What?"

"That you love him."

"We just kissed! Isn't that enough manifestation that I have feelings for him? That I love him?"

"You kissed?"

"Yeah."

They heard some guys whistled, particularly Vladimir, who were also silently listening to them.

"Why did he kiss you?" Dani asked after a while that made her receive a slap from her friends again.

"Dani, isn't that obvious? That's because he also likes Maya."

"If that's the case, then why is he with that witch instead of Maya?" She looked at her. "Ooops, sorry, I didn't mean to---."

"It's okay." Seems like she's convincing herself more but can't so she sobbed.

"Oh my, Maya, don't cry." Vida warned. "Or I'll let Dani slap you."

"Why me?"

"Maya, listen…" Vladimir butted in. "Sometimes, guys are not smart enough. That you must tell and show them to make them realized everything. After you've kissed and you haven't told him how you feel about him, he's might still be clueless."