Seven

"Bro, it's open." She shouted and turns to him when he enters for her to scold him but her mouth stoped midway when he saw who was standing at her door. "Revski meloves."

Again, he just gave him his infamous frown and arched eyebrows. But he didn't comment in her words. She immediately gets up and sat.

"What's that?" She asked pointing at the one he's holding. "By the way, need something?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure. Of course!" She answered excitedly and put some tissue on her nose for her not so sneeze again. "Is that for me?"

"Your brother said that you didn't eat yet and didn't drink your meds."

"Ah. Eh, it's his fault. He ate my food but its fine."

He came inside her room. And her room had never felt this alive, pretty, and complete. That's what his presence do in his room. Just like what's his doing into her life. She had never been this naughty, or nice, in her life. But whenever she saw him, that two characters were coming out in her that made her feel normal. And she's happy for her likings.

He put down the tray he's holding in the nightstand. "Your brother is still busy fixing my computer so I volunteered to cook for you." Maya saw it was a noodle soup. "Eat."

"Do you have any idea how kind you are? You really cook just for me."

"I just volunteered because I want your brother to finished fixing my laptop as fast as he could."

"Oh, okay." She got the bowl of soup but her nose was getting itchy again. If Reeve didn't move fast and attended to her to hold the bowl, the hot noodle soup might be spilled on her. "Sorry. I just can't make it stop."

Reeve sat on her bed. "I'll hold it for you. Do you want me to feed you? I don't want the food to put into waste that your blanket and pillows will be the one to consume it."

"Okay, it's up to you." She answered but deep inside she's in ecstasy especially when he started feeding her. This is life. "It's a blessing in disguise that you let my brother fix your computer. Or else I might be dead of starvation."

"That will not gonna happen if you just take care of yourself." He even blew and cools the soup before putting into her mouth. "There are lots of foods in your kitchen. Why do you have to die starving?"

"Right." She nodded. "Why do I have to waste my life just because of starvation? I don't want to die in the first place. I'm still young and beautiful for the bacteria under the ground partied on my body, right?"

"Can you just eat?"

After a few spoon she felt full. Maya thought she's already full staring at his handsome face.

"You have to eat all of this."

"I'm full."

He didn't force her and just get the meds and open it. He gave it to her after. She sighs in defeat while cursing at the pills he gave her.

"Do you know that drinking too much meds had a lot of side effects? One example is turning into deaf."

"You talk too much. Just drink it."

"Ha?"

"I said drink it."

"What? I'm sorry I can't hear you."

He knew that she's just acting because instead of talking back, he just gave her the glass of water. She finally resigned and just drank the meds. She endured it being stocked in her throat. After that she laid down on her bed because she felt the heat from her body again due to her illness. She felt dizzy but she refused to close her eyes. She still wanted to see him.