Chapter I - The adventure starts

It was a nice winter day, around 10°C (global warming) and farima, pablo and mladjo were playing yugioh. They were amazed with all the cool artwork of the cards and even more, their lore. The most interesting cards were the ones depicting brave adventurers and wariors who venture all around the world in search of greater power, treasure and challenges.

They got the idea to go on an adventure them selves but didn't know who else to invite, but then they remembered, the members of the nnfs, the national Nigerian fan-server. They already knew where most lived so they immediately started planning how are they going to do it. At last farima came up with a plan, so they began to execute it.

It was late at night. Farima, pablo and mladjo were walking towards Dodik's mansion, their first enemy in this long journey. Everyone was nervous, one wrong move and they could all be arrested, but that didn't stop them. They were thinking about giving up. But the brave warriors on the yugioh cards never ran from a battle or a challenge. Those warriors would never give up, and so our adventurers wouldn't either. They pushed through their fears and jumped over the fence and entered Dodiks garden.

Everyone had a backpack with supplies such as water or food, but farima was also holding a big shiny silver suitcase. When Dodik and his security saw them with the backpacks they though they were here to steal his money and they weren't that far off. They rushed to the garden and the security aimed their guns at the intruders. This was it, the point of no return, it was all or nothing.

Farima slowly opened the giant suitcase and revealed thousands of 100$ bills. He threw it in the air. All the money was flying around the entire garden and the underpaid security threw their guns away in excitement and started collecting the money. Even Dodik was in shock. Our adventurers took this chance to run to Dodik's private helicopter, but then they relized they don't know how to fly a helicopter, and the security started to figure out that those 100$ bills were fake. The adventurers would need to use brute force...

Mladjo found a 20 minute video on youtube about how to fly a helicopter and watched it at 2x speed while farima and pablo left the helicopter to hold the security back. Farima used his engineering skills to make hologram shield which uses radiation to melt away bullets. Meanwhile pablo charged up and jumped in to the sky. There was a moment of silece before pablo came crashing down screaming "IM THE BIGGEST BIRD" and hit the ground with such high impact that Dodiks entire house bounced in to the air and causing half the city to crumble, he can't controll his powers. The helicopter was lounched in to the air. Mladjo saw the situation and continued watching the video at 4x speed. Farima got his 2 grappling guns and shot one at pablo and the other one at the helicopter as they would not be able to survive the landing. Mladjo figured out how to turn the helicopter on and stabilize it in the air.

Farima and pablo used the grappling guns to climb up to the helicopter while it was in the air and got inside. Mladjo finished the rest of the video and after celebrating their first victory they started flying south. Their mission was to recruit the most feared winged warrior on the Balkans, Orien the Winged protector of Dubrovnik.