𝟤𝟪❦

For the first time in his whole life.

Shoto was breaking off due to accusation by someone he likes.

The first time he had to think deeply about something for his own need.

Katsuki had blocked his phone number and socials.

When he was trying to progress with the blonde. The bar went back every single time.

Todoroki finally thought.

Maybe it isn't them.

Who knows about us?.

Midoriya..

No it can't be him.

It can't be..

"No, nope dont even think of that" I said rubbing my forehead, that was the only person who knew.

Katsuki would never.

Bakugou will never do something like that just to make a scene, even after I confronted if he had a kink or something.

Maybe midoriya messed up and told someone else.

But why would they do that?

Izuku, he wouldn't.

I decided later I was gonna visit the green haired male.

It's best to pretend like nothing happened, he doesn't need to know and start worrying bakugou.

I sat there still thinking.

Everyone moved by, sero told the others about the blondes weird behavior, and they all thought it was best not to go harass his door.

Katsuki was confused, more than a open book sitting on a playground.

Was the other telling the truth?

Or was he just completely fucked up just like the rest of his family.

That's what went through the blonde's head, all the rest of the day.

Todoroki decided to head out of his room.

Walking up and through the hallways, until he reached the green hair's door.

His plan was to lie.

Lie to one of his close friends.

Lie and suspect the person that welcomed him with a smile and as a friend for the first time in his whole life.

Katsuki found it easy to blame the people close to him to suddenly switch up, but shoto begged to differ.

He knocked on his door.

It opened.

"Todo-todoroki-kun" he said surpised as he saw the other at his door, he was panicking a little but todoroki greeted him back.

"Can I come in?" He said.

"Yeah sure" izuku said.

Todoroki stepped in, observing his room, nothing ringed different or suspicious, but the male couldn't get the weight of something wrong curling in his stomach.

"I need more advice on katsuki it's still not working" he said strugging his shoulders, his face the same as ever.

"H-have you tried talking to him seriously?" The green said in a confused tone like it was star strucking for todoroki to be here asking him about the blonde.