ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟧

"No you don't say that.. I do" bakugou said pointing at the line he is supposed to say on the screen.

They were in his room.

"Oh Okay.. " todoroki said moving back from the laptop screen.

It was like everything went back to normal in just a second.

Midoriya just observed them.

Their body language, words.

Everything.

The way todoroki would touch katsuki's hand whenever they have a mini argument or conversation and they way the blonde wouldn't slap his hand away like usual.

The way todoroki was freely in bakugou's personal space.

The way he says katsuki, his giving name without consequences.

The way he looked at him.

The way he..

"Midoriya.. are you gonna speak too or no, whichever is fine though" todoroki called out to him, snapping the green haired out of his thoughts.

"No.. I don't want t-to t-talk you know I stutter a-allot" izuku strugged off.

He didn't know what to do.

He wasn't even originally supposed to be with them in the first place.

"Finnaly a good choice, shit face" bakugou said, before going back to third wheeling the the emerald eye male.

He was doing it on purpose.

Katsuki would never love him..

Almost an hour went by.

And by then everyone was in their respected rooms.

_________________________

"Our project is fucking awesome" Kaminari said holding up a poster that looked like a kindergarten child made it.

"Dude what hero is that even supposed to be?" Sero said as he observed the picture in confusion.

"Wait.. we were supposed to pick a hero not make one up?" Kaminari said and with that sero slapped his head.

He was so slow that even a turtle could pass him up.

"Kirishima... dude no way you sat up there and let Kaminari mess the project up" sero said as his lips frowned and stressed on a project that wasn't his.

He was partnered up with mina.

They tried to bribe others into getting different partners at the start of the project before aizawa noticed or didn't care at all.

"I honestly don't care, I took the online test as a alternative for this project, if kamibro fails it wouldn't drop his grade any less, i was his partner though" kirishima said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wait... there was alternative assignment?" Sero said scratching his head, he had no ideal and pretty sure no one else did.

"Yep.. but it's locked now it was due like 2 weeks ago i think" he said leaning his hand on the desk behind him.

Something caught their attention.

"Wow.. look at bakubros project" kirishima's eyes dazzled up to the 3 people standing infront of a big poster, it was covered in all types of pictures and colors, nicely and neatly just the way as expected from katsuki.

"Izuku, bakugou, todoroki I have to admit this is the best one in here by far" sero said walking up to them as Kaminari and kirishima followed along.

"I know.. I know now back up your going to ruin the poster" katsuki said as he stepped back from all of them with the poster in his hand..

Sooner than later silence interrupted.

"Alright class, as you know today we are presenting our hero projects, look I know this assignment has been held to you for more than longer than it should be, about 2 months? But we had other stuff to get done, be grateful for this churning event" Aizawa said looking at the students and their projects, as his red tired eyes observed the whole room and Finnaly stopped.

"Well we can start with Kaminari" aizawa said.

That was a personal attack.

Kaminari looked at him with betrayal before going up to the front to present.

"This is all might you know.. look at the yellow ears?, and mmmh  my hand writing is bad that doesn't say "electric shock" definitely no, it says.. all might?" Kaminari said as he pointed to the unidentifiable drawing on his poster.

"Nevermind...Go sit down" aizawa said holding a clipboard, he couldn't be disappointed when there was no expectations for the yellow haired boy.

"You know what, just sit your projects on my desk I'm quite tired already, I will review them on my own and save yours and my time" aizawa said.

Some people sighed and some others didn't care, but for bakugou...

"Shock face what the fuck, me and that bastard over there spent 2 hours reading lines, and you just had to fuck it up by going first with your stupid fucking project" katsuki said almost grabbing Kaminari.

"Calm down bakubro, that's kind of harsh to say to someone plus mr.aizawa did this on purpose so he wouldnt have to sit there and watch each and everyone of us speak" kirishima said grabbing his wrist.

"2 harsh hours of reading lines over that slow Boe over there, now let me go" bakugou said, ignoring the last part.

"Calm down katsuki.. it's okay, I didn't want to go up there anyways, and izuku doesn't have lines plus I forgot some of the stuff I was supposed to say anyways" todoroki said putting his hand on katsuki's shoulder right once kirishima let go of his wrist.

Pretty sure a explosion would of sparked, but the newly black quirk canceling bracelets on his wrist kept him from doing anything.

It was only Temporary, because of him supposedly using his quirk to "harm" other classmates, specifically explosions to the face.

A few moments of silence.

"Yeah whatever" katsuki said Finnaly calming down as he stared daggers into Kaminari's back, who turned away.

Todoroki let go of his shoulder.

Finally there was no more reason for them to meet up.