ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

"Umm uh-" the blonde-haired male said waking up, feeling a heavy weight on him and pushing the "thing" off making a thump sound on the ground.

"WHO IS IT, WHAT THA FUCK" the male said ready to activate his quirk but looked over to see all too familiar dual hair.

"Todoroki? What the hell" the male said grabbing his covers and putting them over his legs and shoulder.

"Knew this was gonna happen," the male said groaning on the ground and standing up.

"Explain yourself bastard",bakugou said look at the male.

"Actually you should explain yourself" the male replied.

"Explain what?" The male replied with an angry expression.

"Well for starters, you fell asleep on my shoulders in the living room, so I carried you to your bedroom but your arms were wrapped around me and I fell on top of you and I suggested for myself was to not wake you up and deal with the consequences which are now" the male explained.

"W- wait what," bakugou said blushing a little.

"Stop lying to me, I knew you liked me from the start, and to tell you the truth bastard I don't like you back so please keep the space between us or we are going to have problem's" bakugou said with a threatening smile while scooting back.

"I really thought you were smart bakugou but I said incorrect, you did, in fact, put your hands around my neck," todoroki said looking at the male.

"Did not"

"Did too"

"Did not"

"How do you know you were sleep"

"Well I wasn't asleep"

"So you were lying and you put your hands around me on purpose so that means you like me"

"Okay I was lying but that doesn't mean I did anything"

"Well I was awake and I swear you did-"

"Not"

"I swear on my father you did katsuki"

"DID N"

bakugou said but the door creaked opened.

"Katsuki who are you talking to- oh hello todoroki didn't expect you to be this early" Mitsuki said looking at the male with a smile.

"To be honest Mrs. Bakugou, I stayed the night over because I forgot my access card and phone, I hope you understand," todoroki said looking at her.

"Oh no it's okay baby, feel free to stay anytime, katsuki needs friends anyways," Mitsuki said rubbing todoroki's head.

"Well do" he replied.

"MA who said I didn't have friends?" Bakugou said looking at his mother with knitted eyebrows.

"If I ain't seen them or heard about them then I classify you with no friends unless you want to go down to inko's house and apologize," Mitsuki said giving him a serious stare.

"I'll never do that, not until a million birds come to my house and each of them started dancing," the male said crossing his arms.

"Katsuki" his mother took a sigh, "anyways how was the food I assume you ate too, shoto?" She said looking at the both of them.

"It was okay hag"

"It was great Mrs.bakugou I loved it," he said causing Mitsuki to smile.

"Thank you shoto, I'll leave you two boys alone now", she said backing up as her heels hit the grown and closed the door.