Orchid/Rural

The moon illuminated the sky, the stars twinkled watching over the people. And then there was a boy, standing on top of a tower. He sat down and looked at the moon once more. And then something soared through the sky, like a comet.

In another place, Rita watched over the star with a smile. "So, in the end, you truly controlled the Herrscher's powers. I commend you for that." Rita said before turning around. While Orchid who was at the tower smiled. 

He didn't speak, he just sat there and smiled. In another place though, Raiden Mei stood on top of a building with a concerned face she started to chase after the comet, mechas and zombies surrounded her but she continued to swing her sword against them.

She continued to run and run again. Her feet were tired, but she knew Kiana needed her. And then said comet exploded, creating a massive shockwave, the shockwave run through the city, creating a massive torrent of air that didn't do much. 

It was destruction in the air, but it was hauntingly beautiful, a massive light covered the entire city like a fireworks in the city. Mei kept on moving though, she kept on swinging her sword, despite getting hurt for more than she can count. She has to reach Kiana. 

Kiana... Kiana... Kiana! She kept on screaming inside of her head, her hair flew behind her. "Please, be safe." She shouted inside of her head while she kept on running towards the middle of the city, on where the beautiful and gracious comet was gonna land. 

Suddenly, before she could reach Kiana's figure, wood started to arise. They covered Kiana's body and there stood atop of the woods. Her gaze was glorious, her figure was like a hourglass and her face was ethereal. If one were to see her, they would no doubt call her perfect. 

She grabbed Kiana's body with her hand, Mei made a frown. "Yo-You are Durandal!" 

"I assume you are Raiden Mei? I apologize, but the Overseer has ordered me to abduct Kiana. Though I'm quite disappointed. That "Orchid" isn't here." She looked around, not spotting an albino everywhere. "That doesn't matter, Kiana Kaslana shall suffice." 

"I'm not letting you!" Mei raised her sword, pointing at Durandal and jumped towards her. She swung her blade with extreme force, she made a deep cut on the wood branch but it didn't hit anything other than that. 

"Slow..." Durandal appeared on top of her, kicking her. She groaned while landing on the ground, dust and rubble formed up on where she landed. But she stood up while holding her blade. "I will not let you get in my way." A pair of blue eyes shone underneath the curtains of the dust-filled smoke. And then her figure came out, with a spear she dashed towards Mei. 

Mei blocked her attack, they want back and forth, while Durandal didn't even break a sweat. Durandal made a thrust with her spear, Mei parried it swung her sword, Durandal avoided it with ease. But Mei didn't stop there, she made a thrust with her katana, Durandal took this chance to step aside and make a devastating kick towards Mei's stomach. 

Mei had her eyes widened, the kick pushed her back while her feet battled the force, desperately placing her feet on the ground firmly. Friction slowed down her slide on the ground as she kneeled down on the ground. Durandal held her spear and made her stance. She threw the spear. 

Mei widened her eyes once more, then the spear slammed in her stomach, she coughed blood and her vision blurred. "KUGH-!" The spear disappeared, appearing on Durandal's hand. 

"It is time I end this." Durandal disappeared like a blue comet soaring towards the clouds and dancing around with them, she then pointed her spear at Mei and glided through the air and pierced her stomach. 

"AUGH-!" Mei groaned while she once more coughed out blood. Durandal sighed before turning around walking gracefully, but she was stopped by a voice. "N-no, I won't hand her over!!" Mei said while trying to stand up, only to fall again.