Maid san

Rita was in a pinch. She evaded an attack from a humanoid zombie with spider legs. Not to mention the gas that currently weakens her right now.

"Tch..." She clicked her tongue, she raised her scythe blocking an attack coming from the zombie, but it was in vain. As soon as the humanoid's attack connected to her scythe she was blown away.

Rita slided on the floor, gaining balance. "Urgh!" She groaned as she landed on a wall.

She saw the humanoid charging for her, she quickly devised a simple plan. She waited for the humanoid to get closer before jumping up using the wall as a stand. She raised her scythe and slammed it into the humanoid's figure.

But her strength weakened her too much, she did damage but it wasn't enough. The humanoid simply tanked it and grabbed her.

Rita tried to get out of the humanoid's clutches. After a bit of a struggle she was thrown away. She rolled on the ground before digging her scythe on the ground, eventually stopping her roll.

"So this is how the world serpent operates? What a bunch of losers."

"Who's losing?" A mocking voice came out of the screen, a woman's face covered by a shadow smirking while her red eyes glinted a baleful light. "Exactly. Skill issue."

Rita didn't reply, evading on of the attacks before using her scythe's gigantic reach to sweep the spider's legs. The humanoid lost her balance and Rita kicked it away.

She though hard, the more she couldn't devise a plan right now the more her strength would fade away. She looked around searching before getting an idea.

She jumped away from the humanoid and placed herself on a corner.

The humanoid charged once more creating harsh and brutal attacks continuously while Rita evaded or blocked them. But then she parried one of the attacks. She quickly used this chance to grab the humanoid's head and slam it into the wall before using her scythe to lock her in place.

"HAAA!" She gathered all the strength she had on her hand and formed it into a fist. She then sent her fist flying forward.

The fist connected and the humanoid was utterly crushed.

"Even with dirty tactics, you couldn't beat me? I'd say the world serpent is just a failure." Rita said while smirking, this made Raven raise her eyebrow before snapping her fingers.

"Die."

... As if on cue, mechas and beasts immediately surrounded her. They looked quite vicious and filled with animosity. Rita widened her eyes.

She held her scythe preparing for battle, knowing that this might be the last dance she will perform. As the zombies charged at her she heard gunshots aiming all around the zombies destroying them.

"Here comes your knight in shining armor!" Kiana appeared right before her eyes. She spun her guns and immediately shot all of the enemies before looking towards her. "We have no time to waste, Orchid shall have been done by now." Rita felt her hand get grabbed as she was now running with Kiana.

They went upstairs making their escape while zombies continued to spawn gradually. But then they were destroyed, they turned into lies in a blink of an eye.

A soft landing was made. "I've cleared the path, let's go." Orchid said before speeding up. Kiana trailed behind.

"So this is... The Orchid... Person you are talking about." Rita whispered to Kiana, having problems speaking.

Kiana didn't reply. Then Rita widened her eyes. She watched as Orchid sliced the mechas and zombies with ease, he parried perfectly, he evaded perfectly and his execution with his blade was ethereal, like watching a fairy... Fight.

Perhaps she was... Starstruck by this... Strange person. But right now she needed to move. Orchid hopped on top of a mech's top and slammed it with his kick, only it's parts was left on the ground and a small crater.

He then drew his blade turning around as quick as lightning and then swinging his blade destroying another mech. He then looked a bit to his side and saw a zombie in his peripheral vision. He elbowed her while not even glancing at her one bit and then grabbing her arms before turning around and then slamming his fist into the zombie's face.

Orchid dashed towards the crowd of mech's and zombie, he then jumped outwards evading the mech's missiles midair making prepossessing flips and extragavant movements before slamming his blade into the ground.

The ground shattered and multiple lines appeared throughout the battlefield, they exploded cutting everything in its path.

Suddenly another branch of mechas and zombies appeared once more. "I think it's better to use a little more strength-" He cut himself off disappearing before an explosion appeared on the crowded area destroying everything and cutting anything.

"That was him holding back?" Rita looked at his destruction with a confused face. "He might just be on par with Durandal sama." She muttered to herself. Then she heard a slam.

"Careful!" Kiana screamed to her before accelerating to the battlefield.

...

This went on for minutes before they finally got on the rooftop of the building. And as they expected there are thousands of mechas and zombies here.

And then...

"It's the greatest PLAAAAAN!"

...

"Did you really have to send out that thing!?" Kiana said while holding her body in fatigue. She then stepped a bit to the side to fall directly on Orchid's hands.

Cheeky tactics. Rita deadpanned before patting her body, removing the dust as she looked at her.

"It's of course, a great choice."

"Because they would think that were dead?" Orchid asked looking towards at her.

"No. With your strength you could have sliced that thing into pieces. But it's to distract them, they have to salvage that thing before they could actually find us first. And that would take time." Rita explained and sent out a smirk to Kiana.

"That's very smart." Orchid commented, while Kiana pouted.

"I could do such smart things easily." She crossed her arms while looking away from both of them.

"That's hard to believe. With your 2 IQ peanut brain, I don't see it happening."

"At least be grateful for me saving your sorry ass!"

"Stop fighting."

... (Maid acquired!)

You know the drill...

"Kiana got in danger!!! Wahhh!!" Wonder who this is?

"Please stfu." Tesla facepalmed.