Stargazing and Headpats

This is obvious but this is Kiana x Male OC. I may add another ship maybe. 

. . .

Kiana opened the door to their secret base, a base only she and Orchid knew. She was greeted by Orchid standing there, looking at her with an expressionless face. "Oh. You're here already? I thought you were roaming around the city?"

"I already did, but I saw that Valkyrie there. I was going to intervene, but I decided to wait." Orchid said while looking at her, silence filled the room for a while before Kiana spoke up. Orchid turned around slowly, looking at the bright stars.

"Stargazing?" Kiana asked while taking a seat beside him, also looking at the stars. "Me and my dad also loved to gaze at the stars."

"Stargazing? Gazing at the stars?" Orchid murmured while looking at Kiana's soft face gazing at the beautiful stars that shine in the night.

"Yep. Gazing at the stars. It doesn't make you do anything, but gazing at the stars helps you clear your mind, perhaps. That's what my old man told me." Old man? Orchid was confused by these terms. But he could guess that the old man meant, a dad.

"I see... I always look at them when I have free time." Orchid said while staring at the stars.

"Did you know? The little light that those stars shine can even be from thousands or even millions of years ago. My dad used to tell me this." Kiana said while looking at the stars. Orchid made a confused face on what Kiana said.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Because those stars are so far away, the light that they make takes years to reach the earth, which means that the shining stars that we see right now might be older than the earth itself." Kiana said while looking at Orchid, she made a soft smile.

And for the very first time in Orchid's life, he smiled. This made Kiana's heart skip a beat, his smile was so beautiful and bright, like the stars that they are gazing at right now. "That's amazing, it feels like the light is reaching out for the earth."

"So you can be poetic." Kiana smiled deeply.

The two looked back at the stars. Their eyes were only casted at the stars in the sky. A Valkyrie and a Honkai beast gazing at the stars together. And Orchid didn't notice this, but Kiana held his hand softly.

...

Kiana arrived on the battlefield, she gracefully leaped down and landed softly on the ground, barely making any sound. She gave her guns a flashy twirl before staring at her enemies. Kiana conquered the Void's powers. She didn't know how but it was probably because of that pink flower.

The Honkai energy that he injected on her accepted Kiana's body but rejected Sirin, which ultimately sealed Sirin and her personality, not her powers. Think of it as liquid with small stones going through a strainer.

Only the personality was vanquished. Through willpower and ambition, Kiana used the unique Honkai energy to seal off the Herrscher, and it only left her with the herrscher's powers. Orchid hardly did anything, in fact Kiana did everything.

It's just that Orchid gave her the necessary conditions for Kiana to conquer the void.

Kiana then rushed towards the battle. She evaded one of the attacks, leaping towards the air and landing behind one of the beasts showing off her flashy gun moves, the beast was immediately destroyed from just a few shots.

She darted through the battlefield, evading and attacking, and even doing them at the same time. Although she frowned after destroying all of the enemies. "It's not even close to what Orchid can do." She sighed before turning her head. "Anyways, you can come out now, no use in hiding."