New Year Special!

Rita was in front of two idiots. One was an idiot because he didn't live a good childhood, one was a natural idiot. She facepalmed watching the two eat.

Although the other idiot was unbearable. "So? Kidnapping me just to celebrate the new year?" Rita said while having a tic mark.

"Yep yep!" Kiana said looking at the time waiting for the clock to hit 12.

"It was her idea. Want some Snickers?"

"No, thanks." Rita weakly said before trying to leave. She then felt a hand grab her, she was then dragged to the room again.

"Ugh..." Disgusted she couldn't do anything but watch as the idiot swayed her body like an addict. "Fine... But only this time." Rita agreed with a sigh, this made Kiana jump in joy.

"I'll escort you if you're going back." Orchid said looking at Rita, the taller woman smiled.

"I would appreciate that." The maid said. At least this idiot was bearable, still an idiot though.

Kiana widened her eyes comically. She jumped up, pouncing towards Rita and then pinching her cheeks. "I said get off him!!!" Kiana continued to pinch her cheeks while Rita tried to kick her off.

"I did nothing... To him!" Rita said while kicking her off, Kiana ignored this while continuing to pinch her cheeks. While somebody was looking at the window.

"Fireworks?" Orchid muttered to himself, looking outside watching the lights brighten up the city, illuminating the atmosphere and the happy aura everyone had.

"You're interested in fireworks?" Rita asked, while leaving a Kiana holding her stomach in pain. Orchid nodded. "They're... Flowers in the sky, you could say. Not exactly looking like flowers, but they're flowers that can pierce the sky, smiling upon us." Rita said, she looked quite sad. Then she looked at Orchid.

Orchid listened before making an ethereal smile once more. "Flowers?"

"You're named after a flower after all. Surely you have seen a flower?"

"Only once. And it was a rural green flower." Orchid said reminiscing about a boy's garden, with a jovial atmosphere. "It's my favorite flower... I guess.." Although deep down he knew he wasn't talking about a flower, he was talking about a boy, named Rural.

"I see. The second flower you'll see is in the sky." Rita said, glancing at him looking at his ethereal smile and gentle eyes. Rita was once again starstrucked. What a weird Honkai beast.

Kiana got up looking at the clock. "Aha! 6 more minutes guys!" She said before breathing in a slice of pizza. "Let's watch the fireworks!" She said while getting IN BETWEEN the two of them, making a dirty glare at Rita.

Rita sighed once again. Maybe in another timeline she would fall in love in someone as beautiful as Orchid.

But that would be impossible, she was a Valkyrie, while he... He was a Honkai beast. Although they share the same goal, their existence contrasts to each other.

Then the fireworks were launched. Beautiful lights covered the sky, a prepossessing light illuminated while the people stared at it ascending.

Then they exploded, scattered like a circle, it didn't look like a flower... But it was beautiful enough to be called a flower. Orchid stared at it with a beautiful smile.

But Rita didn't even look at the fireworks, not one bit at all, all she knew that she was captivated by the flower that was smiling... Watching the flowers soaring in the sky.

...

"Trade offer! You get Orchid, I get Kiana." Mei said, intertwining her hands and resting her head over them while looking at Rita.

"Wtf?" That was what Rita could say.

"Mei stop being desperate!" Tesla shouted from across the room.