Side Story: Warm Embrace

First time making a story with a first person POV. Orchid's POV in fact.

Orchid's POV:

I leaped up gracefully, hopping to building from building, running in the walls and jumping toward wall to wall. I then arrived at a tall tower, I could feel the air blow through me, my hair danced with the air and I could truly see the bird soaring the skies. 

As free as the wind they are. I sat down at the tower looking towards the city. A part of me can't understand what I'm feeling right now, ever since meeting Kiana.

I don't know what part of me opened when she said those words. I briefly remembered her, in that time, at that bridge while looking at the night sky, she asked me words that it felt like I wanted to hear. 

"Are you okay?" Am I okay? Of course, I am, but a part of me denies it. A part of me can't understand why I wished to hear those words. I smiled and laughed with her, I did funny things with her. I gazed the stars with her.

And yet all of them feel so, nice, it's simple actions with someone beside you but... Why does said actions feel so nice? Is it because I had someone? Or is it because I didn't know that I was lonely.

I'm confused. The more that I answer the more questions open up. It feels like I'm chasing this warm flame, but I didn't even know I was chasing it in the first place. I don't...

know...

All of these feelings are so alien to me, it felt like my mind will burst if I keep on thinking about it. But a part of me wishes to keep on feeling these things, they play with my heart and tug my strings at a playful notion and yet it was powerful.

I was dancing in the palms of what humans call "emotions."

"I don't know anymore." I muttered, it was true, I don't know. I want to know, but a part of me doesn't want to know, a part of me wishes to keep on dancing on the palms of emotions. 

Sadness, anger, happiness, disgust, shock. Those were all something that I never had...

Or rather, I had them but I threw them away the moment that I set my eyes on my mission. The stars doesn't feel like bright little things glittering in the dark night sky anymore, they feel like a connection to me and her. 

I gazed at the abyss which was me and the abyss gazed back at me. The more that I try to describe these emotions the more they feel unnatural. 

I stood up from the tower and jumped up from it. While in the sky, free falling I looked at the stars, glistering at the sky, in the sides of my visions I could see towers piercing the sky itself. I could see a lot of things just by doing this. 

But why was I seeing these? 

Suddenly something clicked inside me. 

Yeah, there's no reason for me to not feel these emotions, there's no reason for me to describe them, all I can do is dive into this and dance with the emotions I am feeling right now.

I smiled while looking at the sky, while free falling, I then disappeared only leaving thin air in my place. 

...

I opened the door this time I wasn't the one waiting for Kiana, this time Kiana was the one waiting for me. Kiana smiled looking at the doorway, looking at me, I only did one thing. I smiled back, letting the warm emotions in the room embrace me. 

"Welcome back, Orchid."

"I'm back." 

...

A part of me wants to make them kiss already, but these chapter is all about Orchid's feelings and his POV, I'll make a Kiana side story one, this time she describes Orchid.