Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟿, 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡

Episode Fourteen

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she didn't realize what happened until Takemichi was on the floor, with his eyes glazed over in a foggy haze as they slowly closed

"What the fuck Kisaki!!?" Y/n rushed towards her friend, quickly pushing past the towering blonde as she crouched down to Takemichi's level glancing at the evident bruise forming on his chin.

Y/n glared daggers at Kisaki, waiting for Mikey to step in. A minute quickly passed, then another minute, as the atmosphere tensed with every second.

"The little fuck punched me. What was I supposed to do!" Kisaki chuckled, looking around for validation.

Draken only sucked his teeth with his head hanging low "this meeting is over.." he muttered with intimidation dripping off each word

Everyone turned to each other and started whispering, "it can't be over this soon?"

"Right, man, these things go on for hours.."

Draken pinched his nose bridge. "I said get the hell out of here!!" Y/n flinched, observing the stampede of gang members flee down the stairs.

Y/n stood, dusting off her pants ready to gain Mikey's attention. Whose eyes locked onto a cloud, disassociated from the conversation, lost in his own little world.

"Why's Mikey's lap dog still here" Kisaki abruptly asked as, a petty smirk spanning his cheeks.

Y/n chuckled at the irony, unfazed by Kisaki's looming over her "You practically dick sucked your way into Toman."

Kisaki's finger curled under Y/n;s collar, twisting the fabric in his fist, "You better watch your mouth. Bad things happen to people who can't hold their tongue."

"Is that threat?" No matter how cutesy you presented. The menacing edge in your tone would've sent shivers down anyone's spine.

"Just a fact."

Kisaki seemed to notice something shift within y/n's dark hues, almost as if all her fears melted away within seconds. He was caught off guard by the sudden change in demeanor

And plummeted to his stomach once Y/n pulled herself closer. Returning the favor, she whispered in his ear something which made him instantly reduce to putty in her hands.

And his cheeks involuntarily flushed as he watched the corners of your lips raise into a slight smile which only made his heart quicken. She's Perfect..

"Alright, that's enough." Mitsuya stepped in before things got out of hand. "Leave." He place a firm grasp on Kisaki's forearm.

The blonde glimpsed at Mitsuyas hand and then into his eyes. "I'm not taking orders from you" he glanced at Mikey, who had yet to say a word about the situation.