Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟻, 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

Episode Twelve/Thirteen

After hanging out with Draken, Takemichi and Mikey

After hanging out with Draken, Takemichi and Mikey. You decided to go home, only one blonde convinced you to let him drive you. Three guesses who. "Mikey, you really didn't have to.." you spoke over his shoulder. Unbuckling your helmet.

"It's fine." He got off his bike and leaned onto it with his arms crossed "why didn't you tell me you were such a badass?" He referred to the wicked move you did with your kimono's ropes. While gazing at you with pure awe, awaiting your next response.

You swallowed, shifting your legs over the bike, laying the helmet where you were previously seated, first noticing how complacent his expression was when watching you get situated, before you both walked the very short trip to your apartment. "I mean.. it didn't seem relevant"

"Ugh.." he whined like a toddler, reminding you much of the double date at the beginning of your friendship "why do you always gotta speak in smart person?"

You took a flattered inhale, innocently gazing at him while gently placing your hand over his wrist, "Ever think you're just a dumbass?"

"Mmmm" he dramatically thought to himself, picking up your fingers. His eyes swimming with a certain gentleness you would never expect out of a guy like him. Even after he cried in your arms. You were still very weary of his character, glancing at your fingers which he delicately held.

As if you were a fragile work of art. He was just so careful, pulling you closer. One hand reaching to trace your fresh stitches, pausing when you flinched. "I'm sorry.. I never should've put you in danger"

Although Mikey would relentlessly tease you, he's grown a small and spreading space in his heart labeled Y/n. It clenching when you offered a sweet smile, "It's not your fault.." You whispered, confused by how easily your lips spewed comforting words "I wanted to be there, I wanted to help you"

"Yeah.." His usually sensual and melodic voice was brittle as if he were on the verge of tears. As thoughts of how horribly the brawl could've gone flooded his mind. Flashes of you, dead, gone. Lifeless. And him as your murderer.

Mikey's eyes flickered towards your neck, then back into your eyes as he cupped your upper cheek for good measure. Everything seeming unreal. "Yeah- uh" he slinked away with a slick laugh, remnants of his touch still felt. "You're right- sorry, I just-"

You couldn't believe the most revered and feared gang leader was bashfully stumbling over his sentences, attempting to hide the rosy tint to his cheeks. "It's fine. I promise" you turned, searching for your keys.

Mikey leaned on your threshold, his previous mood completely discarded like yesterday's paper. Attentively watching each of your frustrated expressions, his lips upturning at his next idea. "You think Reki would mind if you treated my injuries?"