Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7, 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐩

Episode Three

"Bring me my bat! An' get the bitch, I know she's here!!"

Y/n could only blink when a sudden force yanked her to the ground, and she only listened as her friends shouted for her.

Once everything registered, Y/n's fingers desperately tangled within her curls, prying at the man's much larger one with everything she had.

All reasoning was thrown away. Her years of combat training? Gone. The only thing left was her lips blubbering over insults and uncovered legs endowed with scratches against each step. "Stop movin' so much."

But Y/n relented, even as she was forced to her knees, making it a point to turn away from Kiyomasa monologuing with a prideful grin plastered on his face.

Y/n was too focused on her panting best friend muttering insults.

"Look at the boss when he's talkin'!" Y/n winced at the smug man, yanking her head around as though she were a bobbletoy. "Before I make that mouth useful for somethin'..."

Y/n had a tight knot curling in her stomach, which she hurled into a fat gob of saliva and smiled in a twisted sense of contentment at it slowly slithering down his face. "Ooo, so scary! Be fuckin' origin-"

A harsh sting flourished through her cheek. "You, bitch!" He tightened his fist around Y/n's hair, bringing back his other one to ruthlessly pummel her face.

Y/n's muscles screamed for her to escape, but she couldn't bring her body to move, other than weak struggles and slurred pleas to let her go, that harsh exterior turning into putty under his brutal assaults.

The crowd, on the other hand, was deadly silent from the moment Y/n was dragged out of her seat to now, most of them whispering among themselves how messed up this was.

Takemichi could barely move or even speak at this point; He just eyed Y/n's limp body being ceaselessly whaled on. It was a miracle no bones were broken even as Y/n's ripped legs weakly flopped and feeble arms tugged on the man's clothes.

Takemichi's eyes darted to Kiyomasa's favorite lackey, handing the brutish man his prized bat with a devious smirk. He's gonna kill her.. with this gruesome thought, Takemichi attempted to stand. He needed to move. But to no avail. He was useless. Dammit legs, why now?

"Keep er' just like that." The man in front of Y/n slinked away at the sound of Kiyomasa's voice. Only the grip on her scalp remained.

For a second, Y/n thought it was over, that she just narrowly survived. Even though her lip was busted and her face smothered in blood, nothing could describe that feeling of relief.