Seven- The Aftermath

Gya and Korra walked into where Mako and Bolín used to live. The attic of the pro bending arena. They were packing their stuff when Korra announced. "I've got good news guys. I talked with Tenzin and he said you can come stay on airbender island with us." She was smiling brightly but Mako scratched the back of his head. "Oh, thabks but-" "We're gonna live with Asami in her huge mansion. It will be a life of luxury." Bolín called, stars sparking in his eyes. Korra frowned while Gya smiled. Happy for her friends. "That will be nice." She said, thats when they heard Asami. Korra tensed up at her voice. "Hey Korra! Hey Gya, it's nice to see you guys." Korra had a fake smile on her face before dragging Gya to the door. "Yeah well we were just leaving. See you guys around sometime." Asami stopped them, smiling at the two. "How about tomorrow, you can come visit us at my estate." Gya was about to agree when Korra stopped her. "Well I don't know we're busy with, stuff." Gya rolled her eyes at Korra. "But I bet we can make time to come over." She said, Korra glared at her but she ignored it. She wasn't gonna let her act like this way towards Asami forever.

******

When they made it to the house Gya gasped. It towered over her like a giant. She was intimidated to even knock of the door. When she did a butler answered. "You must be Mistress Asami's friends. Follow me." The butler said, they were led inside by him. Out into a little poll area. "Mistress Korra and Gya have arrived." The group was swimming in the pool. Pabu even sitting on his own pool floaty. "Looks like you guys are settling in." Gya said with a smile, sitting on a pool chair next to Korra. "We are, except someone forgot to ask her father if we could stay here." Mako said, splashing Asami lightly. "It's easier to ask for forgiveness instead of permission." Bolín got out of the pool, walking over to Gya and Korra. Showing how the butler will do anything he asked. Gya felt sorry for the man, especially when Bolín had the butler dry him off before jumping back into the pool. Asami swam over to Gya, and Korra asked. "So what do you have planned for us today? Makeovers?" Asami got out of the pool. "I have something more exciting in mind."

******

They were at a racing track and Korra was beaming. "Wow, this place is amazing." Gya said to Asami, the girl laughed, her eyes flickering to Gyas neck. "Do you not like the necklace I gave you? It's just, you never wear it." Gya frowned and shook her head. "Oh no it's just-" "Airbenders try to disconnect themselves from material items. Meaning they wear the same clothes and no jewelry." Korra cut in, glaring at Asami. Asami gasped and bowed her head. "I'm sorry I didn't know." Gya shook her head and laughed awkwardly. "It's fine." They all sat down and watched as two cars raced. "So what do you think?" She asked Korra, "That this is way cooler then Makeovers." Asami laugh at the girls amazement. "This is where they test the Sato-mobiles, have you ever drove one?" Korra shook her head and so did Gya. "The only thing I know how to drive is a polar bear dog." Asami stood and held her hand out to Korra. "Want to go for a spin?" Korra grabbed her hand and jumped up. "Let's do it!"

******

The ice seemed to break between Korra and Asami after their ride and Gya was glad. When they got back Bolín booked it for the bathroom. Gya giggled at him. "Uh, is there another bathroom I could use?" Korra asked Asami. "There's a ladies power room upstairs you can freshen up in." Korra nodded and head upstairs. Gya sat down on a couch and played with the hem of her shirt. Not quite sure what to say too the two love birds. So she was so glad when Bolín got back from the bathroom. He called the butler over and immediately started his shenanigans. They were standing in the parlor where Bolín was trying on colonel. Korra suddenly ran by, grabbing Gya's arm and dragging her with her. "You're leaving?" Asami asked, Gya looked at Korra who gave her an urgent look. "Sorry I forgot we need to airsit, I mean babybend, I mean babysit the airbender kids." Gya smiled sheepishly. "Sorry guys, I totally forgot and my dad is gonna have my head. See you later!"