Mission Complete

NSFW WARNING

                                    Y/N POV

Today was the 4th day of you and Ghost being stuck at base resting. Your ankle felt okay now and Ghost was walking fine now.

After you and Ghost told eachother your trauma, you both just talked about other things. He fell asleep in your room cuddling you. Holding you tighter than the night you got frostbite.

You woke up and he was still sleeping. No mask. God he was so handsome.

You walked into your bathroom to take a shower letting Ghost sleep.

Midway through your shower, the bathroom door opened. You didn't hear it though.

"Showering without me?" You heard Ghost ask. You immediately covered yourself.

"Hey! Get out!" You yelled at him. He laughed and took a step closer.

You were pissed. You admit you like Ghost and we're falling in love with him. But you wernt comfortable with him enough to let him see you naked. Especially after what happened.

"Ghost. I'm not fucking playing with you. Get. The. Fuck. Out."
He realized I was being serious and walked out.
You felt bad but you freaked out. Last person to see you naked wasn't supposed to. Now you were going to have to explain why you freaked out.

Ghost POV

I knew I shouldn't have done that. I thought she was joking at first.
I felt awful. I should've knocked or something.
Ever since she admitted she could feel the sexual tension between us I felt it grow stronger. So I thought she'd want to act on it.

I'm an idiot for assuming that.
I left her room and walked into mine. What was wrong with me?

I showered myself. I just fucked up everything with her. After telling her my past and hearing hers, I fucked up.

You thought she'd really want you after hearing you past?

"I didn't tell her about the pills. About how I love killing. How it brings me energy. What I told her shouldn't have been enough to scare her off." I said out loud to myself.

Good. You already fucked up enough. No need to fuck up more.

I shook my head trying to get rid of the voices. The thoughts.

Then I heard a knock at my door.

Y/N POV

You had to explain to Ghost what happened. He probably thinks you're a stupid virgin. Which you're not but you still count yourself as one.

You knocked on Ghosts door after getting dressed. Wearing his clothes.

He opened the door, he had his mask back on.

"Ghost. Let me explain."

He nodded and let you in his room.

"I don't know why I freaked out back there. I know I admitted that I do feel the sexual tension between us so that's why you did that. I just didn't expect it and just freaked out."

He nodded at you again.

"It's not like I don't want to have sex with you!" You yelled frustrated because you thought he didn't understand what you were saying.

"Oh really?" Ghost said.
Shit.
You realized what you just yelled at him. Your face turned bright red.

He laughed. You felt embarrassed.
Fuck my life.