Part 11

Archer's POV

"You can't keep me from her I'm Archer's-" she goes to say but there is no way she gets to say that, she lost the right to finish that sentence a long long time ago, which says a lot since I am only ten. "YOU DON'T GET TO FINISH THAT SENTENCE" I scream, wriggling out of Addy's hold so that I am standing in front of the squad, the cast all standing to the side as they watch us. "AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU! MY NAME IS AJ!" I continued my yelling before sprinting across the set and tackling her onto the floor, making sure to tangle my fingers in her hair as I started to pull, screw fighting educate I want her to feel pain like she caused me. I have had it with her. All those years of wondering about her only for her to act like nothing has happened, maybe I should give her a black eye to start, that would make her look better. I have given her the benefit of the doubt these last two weeks, ignored her existence and tried to co-exist, but she doesn't get to have any claim on me. Nope. None. Because she isn't anything to me, not anymore. She walked away. She chose to not be part of my life. So she chose to not have a claim on me. She isn't my anything.

"WOLF!" "ARCHER!" "AJ!" A chorus of yells echoes around the room as the squad and cast yell for me, not that I care. I just continue my attack on that idiot, she deserved some scrapes and bruises after everything. I was planning on escalating my attack to punching her in the nose, I think it would be a kind act to her face if it got rearranged when someone tried to pull me off a screaming Xanthi. Although there was no way I am letting this go, I have held onto this for a long time and now I get a chance to let it out I am not stopping. So I just wrapped my legs around her waist tightly, which worked at both hurting her and stopping whoever was trying to pull me off of her. Win-win for me and a lose-lose for Xanthi.

Ok so I am stopping, but only because three of the UK's best commandos pulled me off of her. And while I may be strong and scrappy I can not fight off three guys over the size of six feet, I mean I am ten and only four feet tall. Not to mention, have you seen Bear? He is built like an actual grizzly bear, I had no chance as his hands hold my waist, Daddy and Snake each holding one of my arms while Hawk tries and gets me to focus on him instead of a still screaming Xanthi.

"Wolf, you need to chill" Bear yelled, trying to grab my attention but it was no use, my vision is red and I am locked in on my victim, who is currently getting checked over by Newt. "Wolf, I need you to take deep breaths" Daddy tried but I just tried to keep fighting them off of me, not even caring that I could feel a sharp pain in my shoulder as I flopped around in their hold. "Wolfie, you are going to tear your shoulder off, you need to stop," Hawk said, his voice more serious than I have ever heard it before. But still, I don't care, I just want to hurt Xanthi the way she hurt me, not that I think that is possible.

I was fully prepared to rip my own shoulder off if it gave me something to beat Xanthi with. So I kept fighting, I honestly think I could go longer than those three could at this, especially the way I am right now, I mean thank you ADHD because I am hyped to the max right now and I am whiling to use all my energy to beat Xanthi to a pulp. 

It wasn't until a familiar body was wrapping itself against me and holding me tightly, pulling my head into their chest, that I even considered calming down, I didn't want to hurt her. Hurt me? So be it, hurt the squad? They could take it. Hurt her? Never. "Shhh Archer, it's ok. Let's have some cuddle time, huh? A lot is going on and I think you need a little time to clear your head. Why don't we go to my trailer, just you and me and we can have all the cuddles you like? How does that sound, honey?" She cooed, holding me tightly as I slowly stopped thrashing, although my leg continued to twitch, way too worked up to be calm right now—stupid Xanthi.

I could feel Scarlett's hand on my ear as made sure my head was in her neck, effectively blinding me and cutting off all the noise around the set, although that didn't stop all the noise in my head that was still screaming at me to get Xanthi, to give her what she deserves. Despite the stampede of elephants in my head this method of calming me down, cuddle time as Scarlett calls it, works well, and I don't know how Scarlett figured this out but I will be forever grateful that she did. Although something tells me this method would only ever work with her, I mean Bear for example is why to hard and uncomfortable to cuddle with like this.