Twenty One

Larissa's POV

Waking up with Y/N next to me never got old. The only problem was that it meant she hadn't left the hospital, nevertheless the room, for at least a day. "Y/N," I whispered softly. She looked up at me and smiled. "Yes?" She asked. "You have to eat something," I reminded her. "Do I?" She responded, still half asleep. "Yes. Unless you want to starve," "I'm not starving. I'm fine. In fact, I'm happy," she smiled. "Happy and delusional are not the same thing," she sat up and rolled her eyes. "I'm not delusional... probably," she and I both laughed. "I should hope not. Now go eat something," I told her, grabbing the book next to me.

Y/N's POV

I didn't want to leave her, but I didn't want her mad. I was so conflicted. I sighed and got up. I went to a vending machine and bought two sandwiches. I brought them back to the room and opened one. "Aren't you going to go back to Nevermore?" She asked. I shook my head. I handed her the other sandwich. "Hospital food sucks," I muttered she laughed and nodded. "Thank you. I feel like I haven't eaten in weeks," she responded. "You haven't," I reminded her. I then thought about something, you know just in case. "Larissa?" I asked. "Yes darling?" She asked, looking up from the book she was reading. "I was thinking... you know- just-just in case. Um. Where-where do you want to be buried?" I asked. Her face went to immediate confusion. She then sighed and smiled at me. "It won't happen, but for the impossible chance that it will, I'd like to be buried beneath the cherry blossom tree near the forest. I've always found peace there," she told me. I smiled back at her but she returned me with the same question. "Right next to you," I said sweetly. After a few weeks, Larissa was able to go right back to Nevermore and resumed her place as principal.

I'm thinking of writing/posting the final. Should I? Let me know in the comments. Also sorry that it's short