Five

Y/N's POV

Thing turned off my lamp while I read. "Thing! What the hell?" I got angry and turned it back on. 'Larissa wants to see you' he signed. "Well too bad. She can come herself," I'm muttered, turning the page of my book. 'She was stabbed!" He signed, more annoyed. "Fine," I sighed and put my book down. I knocked on the door, hoping to get it over with quickly. "Come in," called a soft voice I recognized. "Y/N," Larissa smiled at me and put her own book down. "What do you want?" I asked. 'An apology!' Thing signed. "No actually," she said. "I just wanted to ask if everything was alright," she smiled. "You could've come seen me yourself," I mumbled.
"Y/N. I tried, I really tried. I couldn't. Honestly," she told me. I opened the door behind me. "Y/N! Wait! Please!" I turned towards her. She struggled to get up. She stood up but lost her balance quickly and fell back onto the bed. I walked towards her. "Rest," I told her.

Larissa's POV

I laid back down and got under the covers. "Um. I hate you for making me say this. But. Im..." she sighed. "Im sorry," she told me. I wanted to forgive her but I was somewhat conflicted. I thought for a minute before giving my response. "I-I need some time before I forgive you," I muttered. Her eyes darkened, I could see tears forming. "Typical..." she whispered. "What's typical?" I asked. She looked up at me quickly, she obviously hadn't meant to say that out loud. "What?" She asked quickly. "I didn't say anything," I lied. "Oh ok..." she sighed. "I forgive you," I told her. "That was a lot of time," she said sarcastically. I smiled lightly. "Thank you for forgiving me, though," Y/N said quietly. She hugged me and wiped away the tears from her eyes. "It's getting late, you should head to bed," I told her. "I don't want Marylin to get mad at you for being out past curfew," I joked. "Can I read your book with you?" She asked. I was about to say now but she gave me puppy eyes. "Fine," I said reluctantly. She took off her shoes and sat in bed next to me. "Will you be ok?" She asked me. "Of course. The nurses have special medicine. I'll be fine in the morning. A little sore, but that's all," I assured her. It wasn't too long before she rested her head on my shoulder. I checked the clock. 10:00. "Ok, Y/N you really have to go-" I looked at her. She was dead asleep, not even moving. I rolled my eyes and set down the book I was reading. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.