Fourteen

TW- Some Language and Alcohol

I didn't know what had happened, that was for sure. But my past self, the one with the memories, did. And that didn't seem to get in the way of me drinking it, so something bad obviously happened. "What happened in there?" Enid asked. "Nothing much. She won't cut the classes," I told her. Enid smiled at me and we walked down the hallway. I found it hard to still love Mrs. Weems. She seemed very manipulative from my view. But she must've done something to win my heart. Later that night as I walked by her office, I could see the faint glow of the fire from under the door. No movement at all. Maybe she left it on. I opened the door. Yep. No one was sitting at her desk. As I walked towards the fire though, a figure moved on the couch. Damn it. She was in here. There was a bottle of wine next to her, a full wine glass in her hand, and a yearbook from 1991 on her other side. She tore out a page and threw it in the fire. It was Gomez's. I knew she had thrown in Morticia's but not Gomez's. "Your not good at being quiet," she told me. I stayed silent. "Don't ignore me," she said. "Y/N I assume?" She asked. She turned around and I ducked so that she couldn't see me. She looked confused but turned around and continued to drink her wine. I sighed in relief and snuck out. I didn't know we were aloud to drink.  I would've had wine by now if I knew that.

Larissa's POV

"Fuck..." I whispered. The alcohol had clearly gotten to my head and I was now hearing things. Lovely. But the more I thought about it, the more I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was so perfect. But just like everybody else I loved, I'd ruined it. Maybe Marylin was a killer. But so we're half of the students in this school. It's not like she controlled the Hyde or something. I took a deep breath and poured myself another glass. The hangover in the morning would suck but it was worth it. I decided it'd be better not to walk to my dorm. I'd prefer kids not to see me drunk. Especially since I'm their principal. I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door. Marylin. I smiled at her. "Can help I you- or- shit- sorry haha- can I help you?" I stuttered. She looked past me to see the bottle of wine and nodded. "I wanted to apologize for the other day. I should've dealt with it myself instead of expecting you to handle it for me," she said. I shook my head. "It's fine," I slurred. "Ok. Maybe you should head to bed," she chuckled and left. I closed the door and tripped before I sat down on the couch. I closed my eyes and remembered the best memory that I could remember in my intoxication. Me and Y/N were in the piano room. We sat there in silence. But it wasn't awkward. It was quite nice actually. She looked at me, limiting the space between us. She looked at my eyes, then towards my lips. She seemed to be debating something in her mind. I smiled remembering her confusion. Isn't it funny how the simplest things in life can make you happy? She put her hands on my cheeks and closed what little space was between us. Her lips tasted like a summer breeze, which was odd as it was winter. I had moved my hands to be around her waist and she moved hers around my neck. "Don't worry, I'm eighteen," she mumbled. "I know," I reminded her. I had read her files after all. I wish that you could relive memories. Not just in your mind. Like, really relive them. My thoughts slowed and I slipped into my dreams.