Chapter 8~ Our pasts

You're so confusing. I don't understand- "sh, sh, sh, shhh. You won't understand me, no one ever does. Just kiss me. He smashed his lips onto mine and I didn't even push him away I just enjoyed his electrical touch.
You have got to stop doing this to me, I whispered in between short breaths.
" I will... don't worry. Let's enjoy whatever this is while we can. We are both broken anyways."
How do you know so much about me I said as I slowly leaned in and touched his forehead.
" I just do..." he mumbled in a mysterious tone.
I told Kaos about myself and he surprisingly was not surprised. Most people that heard about my past would be shocked and pity me, but I hated it. Kaos though didn't pity me or feel sorry for my screwed-up head.
It made him adore me more. We were similar. " thanks for having this coffee with me," he said with a huge grin plastered on his face. He never smiled or laughed he was always as cold as ice.
He put a ten-dollar bill on the coffee table and said goodbye. He left without even looking back. He is so mysterious, In so many ways. I walked out of the cafe on the way to my dorm. When I walked in I tossed myself in bed and was about to shut my eyes when I heard three light knocks on the door.
Ugh what now I groaned. When I opened the door I saw Kaos standing in front of me looking flawless. He was holding a bouquet of daisies; my favorite flowers. How did you know I liked daisies? " I know you better than you will ever understand." His voice was music to my ears. He was wearing a buttoned dark green polo shirt that matched the color of his eyes. The top part of the shirt was a bit open exposing his solid hard chest. He looked so clean, so perfect. Some of the black strands of his hair fell in front of his face covering a bit of his vast green eyes. I removed the strand of hair from his face. He looked so vulnerable, so innocent.
"I came to ask if you would like to come over to my dorm and watch a movie or something?" He asked in a sweet tone.
Sure, thanks for the flowers they are so simple, yet beautiful just how I like them.
We sneaked into his giant dorm and layer on his king-sized bed. I got under the sheets and layer there awkwardly. He threw himself on the bed and got under the covers as well. I laid my head on his chest, he was so warm. He lay facing straight up and when I put my bed right underneath his chin, he looked a bit shocked, but he put his big assuring hand on my hair and ran his fingers through my soft hair. We lay in silence for a second until he said "what movie would you like to watch?"
I don't care... maybe a horror movie?
"Alright," he grinned. He looked at me with the most innocent eyes and a now slight smirk.
He chose alien covenant. " It's getting hot in here" he whispered now standing up from the bed causing me to sit next to where he was laying down. He slowly unbuttoned his polo shirt; his chest is revealed. He had a perfectly sculpted six-pack and his arms were veiny making him look even better. He slowly turned his head towards me and smirked. "My legs are extremely hot too, I think I need to take my pants off as well. "His smirk now turns into a grin. My eyes were glued to his body, I just couldn't take them off his perfectly handsome face and arms, after he threw himself in the bed again I laid my head on his chest again and traced his abs with my fingers. "What turns you on?" He asked in the world's most seductive voice.
Well, I'm this case... hot days like this. " then may I freshen you up?" Yes, you may!! I am so easy I am letting him touch me even though he ditched me and treated me like shit... what on earth am I doing? I don't care though, I am so drained from him.
He slowly pulled my shirt off, revealing my black lace bra, I quickly removed my pants as well under the covers. His touch always sends me electrical currents. He pulled me so close to him; not leaving an inch of space between us.
I violently grabbed his neck and pulled his face towards mine; our lips collided. I slightly tilted my head to the right giving him an entrance for my neck. He kissed me over and over leaving a trail of hickeys behind. He stopped at my waistline and looked at my face then he traced his finger around the elastic of my black lace panties. No! Sorry, Kaos. I don't think I am ready for this kind of stuff yet, and besides, I am a virgin. My words caused him to take another look at me and say " take all the time you need". Knock, Knock! " WHAT NOW?" He groaned as he stood from the bed. " hide underneath the bedsheets!" He whispered. I got under the covers and cautiously listened to their every word, not moving a muscle. cReAk!! "What the fuck do you want Alex!" He spat at the boy who knocked. As the two spoke I noticed one of his jerseys laying under the sheets. I discreetly put on the jersey from under the covers, making as little movement as possible. "Why are your bed sheets moving?" The boy so-called Alex said as he took his first step into the dorm. "If you take one more step in my dorm, I won't hesitate to slit your throat with one of my blades." He hissed. The boy backed off and ran away in the blink of an eye. SLAM!!!! " ugh I hate everyone... except you." He looked at me again. This time his stare was not cold or blank. He was actually... sincere, vulnerable; with a vast ocean of hope in his now crystal clear eyes. He has never shown this side of his to anyone. Except me.
"Shall we finish our movie princess?" Yes, we shall Prince Charming. "My jersey looks good on you. I felt my cheeks heat. Thanks, I giggled. "It's a tiny bit huge on you," he said sarcastically, and then he laughed. His laugh was so precious and... rare. It's what makes it special. I will never forget his smile or his face. Kaos was always so magnetic.

Kaos POV
All I can do is be a kind caring friend that kisses her and makes out with her but nothing more. I want to enjoy this fake relationship until I can't anymore. It will probably brake us more than we are but I need it for a while. I can't do this I feel like I'm in an endless battle with my feelings. Come Mariana I will take you to your dorm and drop you off just please let's go!
We have sports tomorrow and you need to be well rested to play sports tomorrow, it will be our first lesson. We said good night and we both went to sleep.
Mariana's POV
I know he wants me right now, the same way I want him, and I don't know how I am going to handle this situation... what have a gotten myself into... what can I even call this love-hate relationship I have with him? I slowly fell asleep. "You will never be free of the fact you got your mother killed" Crash!!! My dad threw a bottle at my face in anger. Blood was running through my forehead, down my cheeks, and then finally falling to the ground.
He grabbed another plate and was about to kill me with it.
PANT! PANT!! I woke up once again from one of my nightmares about dad returning to my life. I decided to go take a bath to freshen myself up a bit. I slipped off his jersey, bra, and then finally panties. There was a small note of folded paper inside my underwear. I opened the Not and inside was: I needn't tell you something important meet me at our favorite spot tomorrow at 1 am sharp!
~kaos
What the hell? How did he manage to slip that note in there?

Sorry for how short this chapter is I wanted it to be longer but didn't have time tysm for reading