Chapter 4~ New beginnings

My eyes widened at the sight of this mystery boy. He is probably the most handsome boy I have ever seen. He just brushed past me without even saying a word leaving to go to some store inside the airport. I sighed thinking oh well I'm never going to see that guy again.
I continued searching for the gate and as I searched I couldn't help but think about his eyes and the stare he gave me. It's incredible how five simple words caused such an effect on me. I needed to see more of this guy. I needed to find out what his name is. For some reason, I felt a sudden interest in knowing who he is and having him as a friend even though I had never even seen him before and only heard five words come out of his mouth.
I tried to brush the thoughts of the boy out of my head since I had so many other things to worry about but I just couldn't... I couldn't get him off my head.
I walked to the terminal I had to go to and boarded the plane an hour later. I was the very last person to board because I've always been the type that gets to every event very late, I never get to places in time.
As I walked down the aisle of the plane everyone gave me dirty looks as if I had done something wrong. I walked for what felt like hours of shame because of my social anxiety but was only minutes.
Most of the people in that plane were there to go to boarding school because they were all teens that looked like punks and the place I was flying to was a very small little island next to the United States that is considered part of it. People normally go to the island only for the huge boarding school. After what felt like hours I finally got to the back seat of the plane. I slowly put my bag up trying to reach the top of the cabinet to put my bag in when I felt a strong presence behind me. A pair of defined tattooed arms grabbed the bag from my hands and put it up for me. "Your welcome" a deep masculine voice mumbled from behind me.
That voice is familiar. I know it from somewhere. Then it clicked! It was the guy I had bumped into at the airport earlier. When I turned around to look at the guy's face I saw that this time he had a hoodie on and a nice solid black mask due to a new virus. I stared at him for a hot second not realizing what I was doing before taking a seat. He surprisingly took the seat across the plain corridor also in the last row. Which means I could still see him since he was so close to me.
I felt like asking him a million questions. My brain went wild, but my mouth just didn't manage to slip out what's your name, or how old are you?
I felt like some creep just sitting there looking straight into him. I didn't know why I was doing that but I just did it and I couldn't stop.
" Do you need something?" He Finally asked in a stern deep voice "you're staring" OH!! Umm no, no of course I don't need anything, why would I need anything I mean I don't even- he plugged in his headphones before I could finish my sentence. Ok, rude!! I mumbled
I pulled out a book and started reading it. I caught him taking short glances at me. Underneath all the hair and clothing I still saw his eyes shining a bit. Shit, he is staring! What do I do... I swiftly looked out the window. When we caught each other's eyes in one of those glances, I always would feel my heart go wild.
The next thing I knew we had already landed and I hadn't even managed to slip the simplest question; what's your name? Why is it so hard... I never had difficulties talking to anyone like that. So why am I having difficulties now?
When I felt the thud of the plane hitting the ground I just knew it was now or never.
I managed to blurt out the words, what's your name? And he just didn't respond
Maybe he didn't hear me... What's your name!?... I said in a bit a louder tone reassuring them he could now hear me.
" I ignored you for a reason" he spat
Okay sorry, I mumbled a bit embarrassed. I was too weak to fight for myself at that moment.
I put my head down and stood up to pick my bag up, this time he didn't help me he just got his bag and headed out of the airplane. I don't know why but I felt a stinging pain after he did that, not physically, but mentally.
After what felt like an eternity, I FINALLY had gotten my bag down and was already heading my way to get a cab. I called the random cab passing by the airport looking for a client to attend. I asked him to take me to the famous boarding school of the state and he immediately knew where it was almost as if he only picked up teens that need to go there. I felt nervous about going there because I was going to have to be a complete loner trapped in this huge prison they call boarding school.
The taxi driver was an old man around his sixties he looked grumpy and almost as miserable as me. " all of you kids are the same, entitled, spoiled brats " he grumbled
I just sat in silence as he drove me to the school. "So what did you do to get yourself here huh? You must have been really bad to have gotten yourself into such deep shit" he spoke with almost a smirk on his face. He said it as if he were used to it. We drove for a few hours before reaching a huge military-green building it looked like a prison it had metal fences surrounding it and a bunch of small windows all over the building, it had no design in It it was probably one of the ugliest buildings I had ever seen. " welcome to hell kiddo, enjoy!" The taxi driver said before basically kicking me out of the taxi and throwing out my bags with me. Well, at least he didn't hurt me. This island looks so dull and gray, the weather seems to be so terrible. I walked towards the big metal gates only to be greeted by a very athletic guard who looked English. His facial features were perfect his hair was a very dark shade of brown and his eyes were hazel. He was very tall and handsome, he appeared to be in his twenties. He looked like an FBI agent. " Follow me" he spoke in a very masculine voice. He took me to a small room with a few guards. " may I take your bag?" He asked in a soft tone. No thank you I'm very capable of Carrying my bag. I grinned and walked towards the security check.
I tossed my bag on one of the security check trays as carelessly as possible. One of the guards told me to do it again but nicely. I sighed and grabbed my bag then placed it back down onto the tray with a hint of sarcasm in my movements. Thankfully they did not notice.
I calmly walked through the metal detector but then it started to rapidly beep and in the blink of an eye 4 guards were throwing themselves at me and tackling me to the ground. " SHE IS ARMED!" One of them shouted nearly making me deaf. What the fuck you paranoid psychos!! I screamed. I felt so grumpy...
When they realized it only beeped because of the military-styled necklace I was wearing they all got off me as if nothing happened. I slowly stood up and took off the chain so that they could inspect it. They looked at it for a minute then one of the guards said " well jewelry is not allowed here so we will be keeping this" NO !!! I screamed please it's the only thing I have left of my mother, she used to wear this and gave it to me before she died. At this point I had burst into tears. " sorry kid we can't give it back to you but we can let you keep that crystal bracelet if you want" one of the nasty guards said. I was still sobbing when they were leading me to my room. " this is your new room Mariana" said the guard as he threw my luggage in the room. Okay. The guard looked at me with a surprised face for not complaining about the room. "Why aren't you complaining?" he asked. Because my house was way worse, I didn't want to get into details so that they wouldn't arrest my father for abuse. I don't know why I still cared the littlest bit for my fathers well being. " well good luck then, a bell will ring when the diner is ready. We will call you to come to meet some other students later. I just nodded and started unpacking. That's when I caught myself thinking about the mystery guy's tattoos they were really beautiful and simple yet manly. OH MY GOD, what is wrong with me? I can't stop thinking about him... why was he so rude? Then I remembered how most of the people on the plain were likely going to the boarding school I'm going to. I squealed at the thought of a stranger I didn't even know being in the same school as me. It was a happy feeling for some reason. RING!!! The bell rang and I hadn't even unpacked my bag yet thanks to the fact I was just standing in the room like some creep thinking about a boy.
I walked towards the door of the dorm and searched for the dinner table. When I arrived at the dining room it looked really big all the kids were sitting in groups I searched for a place to sit. The tables were all full except for one in the corner
I left my bag there with my money in it and went to go get my food. When I came back with the tray of food in my hands I saw the same boy beating some other guy with my wallet in his hands. I stood there frozen at the scene. I couldn't even believe it at that point. I rubbed my eyes and realized I wasn't dreaming or hallucinating. The boy from the plane, and the airport was now coincidentally in my school. I freaked out, as I realized this boy was probably stalking me or something, but then I thought again, why would he look like that and be in a school for troubled kids if he were stalking me?
I watched in horror as he beat the kid's face aggressively hissing at him not to steal. I couldn't bear to watch that anymore, even though that kid attempted to rob me I don't think he deserved to bleed like that and get that punched. He looked all worn out and filled with scattered cuts around his face.
I walked over to the table slamming my tray of food onto it, screaming for them to stop. When the mystery man saw me he dropped the kid that he was holding up with a single arm, his other fist had blood dripping off of it; the fist he used to punch the kid's face with. The kid had already run away at that point leaving the mystery man staring at me and me staring at him. We sat in silence for a few seconds before I said, you again? Just tell me your name please I want to know what to call you since I see you everywhere " my name is Kaos" he mumbled.

That was quite a long chapter !! Hope you enjoyed it and once again this book has no editing yet. Comment what you like about the characters so that I can know your opinions!
It all of you Tysm for reading!!!