Chapter 5~ midnight stroll

Kaos? That's an exotic name... it's nice!!
"You don't need to lie you know?" He said
I'm not I swear!!! He scoffed and then walked past me slightly knocking his shoulder on my temple. Ugh, not this again?! Why does he always just shove past me? At least I got his name I guess, but what I don't understand is why he defended me, why did he punch that kid to get my wallet? Did he know it was mine?
RING!!! The bell rang again and snapped me out of my thoughts. Everyone was staring at me and what just happened. I picked up my tray and threw it out. I had lost my appetite at that point. I grabbed my bag and my wallet that was tossed on the table wide open exposing the cash my dad gave me.
I walked up the endless stairs back up to my dorm. When I unlocked the door I realized there was someone else in my room... what the hell? I thought. A girl about 18 was sitting on the bottom part of my bunk bed she had long orange hair beautiful gray eyes with a hint of blue and a flowered dress that was light blue with daisies on it. She glared at me when I entered the room for a few seconds before she said " I'm fresh". She almost looked like Anne of the green gables. It did not look like she was the mean kid type which made me curious to know what on earth a girl like her was doing here. I slowly approached her. She seemed so vulnerable and Innocent that it made my brain explode with questions. I sat next to her on the hard mattress and asked what she was doing here." I got sent here because my parents didn't want me anymore so they sent me here"
She said almost crying her eyes slowly watered as she spoke. She looked like she was in excruciating pain. I could see right through her miserable desperate face, almost as if she were transparent. I'm sorry Freya- is there something I can do for you? My name is Mariana. "Just leave me alone please" she mumbled
Okay, I will leave... after dropping my bag in the room, I got my materials for the next lesson and headed to my very first class. When I walked into the room I walked to the back where there was only one spot available. I put my pencil case carelessly on the table not even looking at who I had to sit next to. Then I just sat down and looked at the person next to me...
WHAT the actual FU- what is he doing here oh my god this is the fourth or fifth time today, I can't do this anymore!! I angrily stood up about to raise my hand when I felt a firm grip grab my wrist and hold me down. It almost felt like a caveman's hand.
I felt a fast current of electricity pass through me it felt like lighting. I felt my cheeks turn red when he touched my hand I don't know why. I started to wonder if something was wrong with me at that point. " Don't go there, I won't kill you or something just sit down, and stop making some huge drama" he said in his low flawless voice. Everything about him was flawless, yet I was trying to run away from him and avoid him now.
I sat quietly after I heard what he said. I didn't dare move again. He is extremely intimidating, and I looked like I was on drugs or something. Why did he want me to sit next to him I thought. The simple explanation was he didn't want me to get into trouble, that's all. That has to be all.
The class soon ended and I packed my things without even taking one look back at his perfect face. I went back to the cafeteria at this point starving since I hadn't eaten. I grabbed a tray of food and sat alone in the corner. I played with my food for a little while. Before trying a bit of the vegetable that looked rotten.
I Heard- footsteps behind me and then I realized someone had come to sit next to me because the next thing I knew 2 girls were sitting next to me. One had honey blond hair and blue eyes she looked really rich and fancy. The other one looked like a Christmas tree she was wearing a bunch of sparkly stuff and a bunch of colors scattered across her outfit she looked like some messy artist.
"Hey," the blond girl said "I'm Kayla and this is my friend ray. We saw what happened earlier, Kaos never, I mean Never does that... he is the bad boy here and never stands up to anyone. He is cold to everyone but to you-, he talked to you!! Congrats girl"
I was quite shocked. I didn't know he could be colder than what he already is. " what's your name" one of the girls asked. Oh yea, my name is Mariana! Nice to meet you!

"Beautiful Name," Ray said. "So what are you up to after school," Kayla said. Well, there is nothing we can do I mean this is some fucking prison. " GIRL !! are you crazy?! Ok, ok you're just new. But still, this school is filled with history and mysteries to find it's so old and some of the teachers here are creepy. Sometimes we snoop around trying to find the school's secrets, and we normally do it at night after school. Want to join?" Kayla asked with curiosity filling her eyes. I hesitated a bit but then I said, YES girl! Trying to put in a happy tone. I didn't know this place was also haunted or something. That's odd.
The bell rang again and I went back to attend my last lesson; history. I walked into the class late again but when I walked in everyone was silently writing with a hint of fear on each one of their faces, except for one. Kao's face did not have any expression on it. It was simply cold as ice. I walked over to my seat and sat whilst releasing an exhausted sigh.

KAOS POV.
I sat in silence wondering about this mysterious girl that wouldn't stop annoying me, for the first time I'm fine with her bothering me. She makes me feel good and fresh. I can't explain how, she just makes me feel like a better person. I don't even want to be a better person, but she forces me to be good without me even noticing. I don't understand why I feel so drawn to her. I'm bad; I'm a bad person and I'm sure she deserves better than someone as shitty as me. I don't even know her, why can't I stop thinking of her? I stared at her with awe in my eyes trying not to let her notice.

I feel electricity every time I talk to her and I feel a need to protect her from the world. Even knowing that I am bad. My dream is to become a fucking mafia boss. What am I thinking!? I grumbled and ran my fingers through my mid-length black hair. I always do it when I get too stressed. I am not going to let myself fall in love with this girl she is just another one out there. I only realized I was pulling my hair when she stared at me as if I were some maniac. " what are you doing to your hair?" she asked. I turned my head angrily at her and gave her the angriest stare I could have given. Even though she didn't deserve it; even though I wasn't angry. She gave me a scared look, it was the look of, your a monster. She told me what she was thinking with her stare. I could see her expression turn as cold as mine. I looked into her red plumped lips and imagined what it would be like to just get a quick taste of what they are like. I wanted the one thing I can't have.
Love

The bell rang and I decided to go with my gang around the school to try and find the bodies our History teacher probably hid; he has always been so strange. And everyone wants to find out more about him, students have gone missing in his class and everything is tied together to him. It was always so strange... so I called my gang and said we are going to find it more about Mr.Brookwood
I always carry a gun with me for safety, I managed to bribe the guards to have a gun with some of the remaining cash I still had. Besides what gang leader does not have a gun?
We leave at midnight!! I hissed to all of the members on my group call. I always used them because I see all people as tools that I can pick up and use, then drop when I don't need them anymore. Except for one person, Mariana.

Mariana's POV.

The class was so boring today, and I felt extremely scared of the glare Kaos gave me, I had never felt so intimidated in my life, but for some reason, I feel like he still lights my day when he stares at me. I feel a funny feeling when he looks at me. I can't explain it... it just feels like my intestines start to catch fire and then burn but it still makes me feel good. Help I don't understand what's going on with me. I and my two new friends went together at around midnight to meet at the history teacher's office. We went to go see his office first to find evidence of him being a creep that is doing something wrong, we wanted to catch him doing something we wanted to find out why he was always so secretive and bring it to life. We wanted to be heroes.