Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 16: Warning. Praising

"Well that was Quick

"Well that was Quick."

Returning back down the Spider Queens Lair, The shadows around the dark cave grew darker. Walking out the Darkness He Throwed away the mirror and the Demons Servant caught it before it could make contact on the ground.

"You really did stole the Mirror in mere seconds. As expected from the Great Executioner"

"Okay Now tell me atleast A small bit as to where that Ape could be."

Might as well take all of the chances as to where that Man could be. He didn't see him in his Territory and only the baby Monkeys are all present. It's as if he's out for an errand.

"Sun wukong is not here. I'll assume that he's somewhere far and not in the Mortal realm"

"That Ape could be in the Celestial Realm or the underworld."

He mumbled. Why in hell is he out running around? "That's all, now Don't ask more I'm leaving." He Waved off and turned around about to leave.

"Wait."

"You still need to retrieve another item."

"Psh-do it yourself"

"Finally now I can move freely without this lantern" using the Key to Unlock the seal thats locking the lantern, the metals vibrated and slowly his shadows Whispered eagerly. Immediately Clamping their claws down on the Chains that's stopping them, they ripped it appart and Destroyed any seals that's Stabbing through their insides.

Gasping he Coughed out the pain and rolled down on the ground "Yes!" He Laughed, Patting his self. Even though he's still a Shadow without a body. He could feel that sudden lift off his Chest and the air expanding in his lungs.

"Ya look lively there"

Flinching, he turned around. Seeing Red son Leaning on the door the boy squints his eyes. Observing him slowly "How'd you Break that?" Pointing down on those nasty Chains and Seals, he but only Chuckled and Brushed off those Chains with his Feet.

"I-I found a powerful item that's enough to break them that's all—"

"Wait."

Stopping him, Red son Frowned and crossed his arms "Your saying you found an item? That quick?" Sure he's powerful. But To see him Missing all the time inside the Dojo and not appearing whenever His teacher calls.

It's quite suspicious and he's not buying it.

"You're lying"

"I'm not."