Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 12: I'll be Of Service [1]

"Look

"Look. Stop Resisting and let me Take control!"

"No! Let go! I don't want you taking in charge!"

"Well Four Eyes If you wanted to live then I'm the best Candidate!"

"Hello?! Have you ever felt getting possessed?! It's like getting Stabbed by an unknown object and I don't want that!"

"For the love of— Goddammit Scholar!"

Arguing and pushing each other's face back and fourth, Red son Groaned as he Tried to keep himself from Slapping the two men. His parents got caught and his teacher did say that she will take the road on being a hero for now and save his parents and maybe also the whole city.

It was a clean walk not until The Six Eared Macaque wanted to take the control but Tang, the Scholar refused and then boom. Here they are standing and watch the two men argue and push each other.

"My lady Say the word and I'll take control in this Vermin!"

"Lady Shen! Don't listen to him! I know he's precious to you but consider my Well being!"

"Well Think of mine too you Idiot! Once I find a Powerful Host then I'll set you free! How many times do I have to shout that right in your Head?!"

The Demon Shouted, Grabbing the Scholar by his scarf Tang Choked, Using his leg he fought back and kicked his chin. Gasping at the sudden pain Tang Stood Stiff "how dare—OKAY FINE  FOUR EYES ITS THE HARD WAY THEN!" Shifting to a large shadow tiger, The Scholar Shrieked in horror and ran away from him. Simply watching her two Boys chase and argue Tang scurried and Hid Behind the lady "My lady you have to stop him!" He Trembled, answering the poor Scholars cry Shen Chuckled and With a lift of her palm. The Demon stopped chasing him.

"My lady!"

"Spare the man My shadow"

She said, opening his mouth he Grumbled and crossed his arms leaving the poor Scholar be.
"My lady, I adore your Mercy to this Mortal but if You'll let me Take control. Then I assure you Our Task will be finished quick."

"You don't need to go and start slow, you have returned!—"

"As much as I loved to Finish everything Quick, I fear that if we are going to Pressure time itself then our wishes won't be granted Fully"

"But I will grant your wishes! Everything. And I will Do it!"

"Are you Arguing with me right now?"

Smile dropping down, Red son Blinked once he felt the tension building up, Peeking behind his teachers shoulder He saw the shadow Demon Avoiding his Gaze from his mistress "My lady, eternity is with us. We can prolong it if we can prepare again. Surely if I would be able to get all of the things you needed then You can bring balance to the world." He shot back, Hearing those impatient Words from her Loyal Subject she sighs "that won't do....Eternal Time and life will be In disorder. We can't do that. Have you forgotten everything?" She spoke, breathy and Threatening the Demon's breath hitched.