Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 7: Do Tell

"Nezha!"

"Nezha!"

"Can you stop?!"

"Not until you face me and explain who that guy is! I Mean— He knows you!"

"That's because we're enemies!"

"That's not enough to convince me!"

Following the prince behind, Wukong has Carried Mk first back in the shop and Let Mei Wrap his Cuts. So While his friends are Busy tending his Wounds he Followed Nezha behind and Bombarded him questions non stop.

He's not leaving this boy, not until he explains everything and then he'll rest. "Honestly Nezha. That guy Is by far the creepiest shit I have ever seen, he Stole my kids Power and even Took Hostage of that Scholars body" Stopping, the two of them Hid Behind the Alleyways. Letting the Darkness cover them Nezha Glanced behind him "since....no wait, that could be possible..." Mumbling Wukong Frowned.

"Come on Nezha Just....Just tell me So that uh–maybe I can lend a hand"

"Okay Fine....but don't tell a soul."

Grabbing him, He took a deep breath and well...maybe pray a lot knowing that he's about to share some Tinsy, bitsy Informations–or maybe not. "Wukong...As much you called yourself equal to heaven....please just don't engage to battle infront of that man" Whispering to him, The king only stood there confused.

"Why?"

"That guy.....He has Faced Death as Yama said and the other gods in the underworld, they foretold that he will die but— unfortunately the Demon didn't..."

The gods in the underworld Hold records. It contains the time of death and Even holds the Story as to how this person died and what are his origins.
But suprisingly this guy, Got Dragged out the underworld and his name was Ripped to shreds according to the Maidens who's handling the records and papers.

"It's like his name was Shrouded out of existence. Like his Destiny was changed."

"Psh, I mean I Crossed out my name in the Ledger back then."

"Wukong that's different"

Deadpanning, The king only Smirked Smugly and Let the prince continue "he was Taken out the Underworld, by this Unknown Being that God's couldn't even call her a demon" Closing his eyes he Sighs once he remembered the first step that being took and entered the gates of heaven.

"She calls herself Lady Anomaly, not even a name in the ledger was written and even the history of how this monster was created."

"Due to her immense threat, the gods has to do something to seal her but—"

"You can't because that guy is in the way."

Nodding, Wukong Awed now realizing what he meant. I mean he do know who lady Anomaly is but hasn't met her personally, However that Demon—  "That Demon serves her Faithfully. You can't stop him Wukong. No one can" that monster is unstoppable, one order coming from her and he won't Hesitate to raise a blade and shed blood all around the ground. "The gods can't Take a step. Because of that guy he was also the one that Splitted the Heavens ground in half." Pointing up the clouds, Wukong looked up and Frowned "I presumed you saw that Large Slice that almost reached the Thunderclap Monastery?" He did see that big crater. But almost reached Buddha's home? What the actual fuck.