Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 11: New Years Disaster

"It's burning my skin"

"Hold My Dear Just hold"

Standing and with his Flames spreading through his arms, he Trembled feeling the heat starting to burn his skin and insides. "Come on I've been standing here for an Hour" He demanded, but the lady didn't Speak and simply stare at the Dummy target infront of them. "That's why focus is needed so that you won't get burned alive" She blunted, and the boy Sweatdropped.
Clenching his fist, the lady Glanced to him. Seeing his shaking hand and Red Skin She Nods "now Go" Hearing her speak he didn't hesitate and Opened up his Palms. Aiming at the Poor Dummy A strong surge of Red and Yellow Fire Obliterated the Doll, spreading all around it didn't stop but instead, he aimed behind the other targets and Turned them all Into Ashes.

"Impressive, your Flames grew even more bigger and fierce"

"That's....— I didn't expect that surge of power"

He hasn't....really pushed his fire beyond. To be exactly he only uses it to slap someone or, maybe Light something up. In fights However he barely uses it since He fights in hand, other times he forgets that he's a fuckin fire Demon that could bust someone with his power. "You see, the longer the Flames Flicker. The stronger they get, if this fuels up more then the results will be likely this" Pointing to the burned up training dummies, Red son Awed and Nods.

"Break time then. Shado—"

Turning around, she stopped once she didn't see the shadow monkey, only humming at the strangeness she Gestured to the young boy "very well then it looks like my Warrior is occupied somewhere else, Red son Come, let's go and Have a walk around the city square" it's new years and she knows that the poor boy wanted to go and see his parents.

He's been stuck here for training lately since he keep on urging her to Train him and teach him some new Techniques especially about fire control.

"As for you Tang, Be my Butler as for now."

"M–Me?"

"Yes, A butler who serves their Master. Don't worry I dont ask too much but only simplicity"

"Um—o-okay then?"

Accepting it, the lady Smiled and Waved her hand. Stumbling at the sudden change he Stood Stiff once his clothing changed to a more dark clothing "Sun Wukong won't be able to recognize you with this, rest assured though you are under my protection" Well....even though butlers are supposed to protect Their Masters too but Tang....is Not capable in fast paced Fight so She's more likely the one protecting him and herself.

"Come on I'm getting itchy here! My Parents are waiting and I can't Let them stand there for hours!"

"Sure Red son, Come on now Scholar"

"On-On it My Lady!"

[--○--]

"So?"