Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 2: Possessing One. at a .Time

The shadows has Roamed around the city, created to find and Watch their prey

The shadows has Roamed around the city, created to find and Watch their prey. Their hollow eyes are made to observe and if ever something happens, they must return immediately to report back.
Seeing a young boy wearing a yellow jacket and red Bandana, the shadows Immediately Followed behind.

But suprisingly, the boy is Observant and they can't come close to him. "That's creepy" he Whispered, Shivering his hair behind his back stood up once he felt a unknown presence staring at him or maybe even following.

"Find a way."

Ordering them, The shadows eyes glints dangerously. Leaving their spot they walked around the dark corners, looking at the Civilians the two Splits up and One Shadow Engulfed a man, controlling and numbing his Body he took control and followed behind.

The other one however, Took a random Girl and Took control of her Body. Possessing Mortal bodies, they followed behind unseen by the young boy. Having emotionless expressions and shut tight mouth.

They stopped, turning around Mk raised a brow Seeing a random guy and a girl standing infront of him with blank eyes and dull faces. "Uh...hello? Ya need something? Some Noodles? I can get one for you guys!" He smiled, but the two strangers didnt answer back. Grabbing the boys Shoulders, Mk Hissed once he felt that tight grip from the man.

Their empty eyes Staring at his soul, they didn't do anything yet....but instead these two strangers only stare at his face as if Taking everything of his features. From to his clothing to his Face and eyes.

Letting go, the two Seperated ways, leaving him dumbfounded and His palms cold. Why is he shaking? Those are just strangers staring at him...but their eyes and Movements are just...off. very off

It's like a inhuman Movement and even their eyes looks so empty.

What the hell was that...

Maybe it's just another strange day for him. I mean he always have strange days like encountering Demons or Mei Racing through the roads while getting Chased by the police.

Only Shrugging at it, he Grabbed his bag and continued on his deliveries.

Eyes watching the motor leave, the shadows Danced and Formed a Shadowy figure of a certain Warrior. His Purple Eyes Watching Civilians walk and Technologies Work he Blinked. And then Turned around walking through the Dark alleyway.

"It's been Millenia...."

"And everything Changed"

He's been too Focused on planning. That he forgot that time exist, he was sealed inside the lantern for Like centuries and the world changed drastically.
How is he gonna Do this? Does magic still exist? Do the God's still Fear His Return?

"Well then if this is how the world changed then we must Flow along with it"

"But first. I need to Observe"