Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 13: Play with Fire

Time Works differently up the Celestial Realm

Time Works differently up the Celestial Realm. So going back down the Mortal world again, Night has covered the sky and The city looks even more Poisonous with all of those greet light and Smoke of course They won't be Going back there but instead Mk Suggested to go to His mentors Home which is the flower fruit mountain.

Her Warrior despised the idea of going there but With having no choice, They followed the Monkey boy and they settled down on the shore.

Putting down the trigram furnace on the sand with the pills and one Peach. "Gimmie that Noodle brain" snatching the two ingredients Red son Grumbled and Started on working with the Antidote.

"It's rare Seeing you not Talk. Are you not feeling well?"

Asking her Shadow Warrior Beside her, The man Blinked and Slapped himself right on the face, making the lady Jump at his Sudden action. "Apologies My lady. My Host has been Rebellous and....lets say he's been trying to fight me" he Said, face stoic with his cheeks turning red. The woman stood up and gestured to him to duck down.

Lowering himself, She wiped away the red mark and gently pats it "Once were done with this... I want to speak to him" she said "the Scholar? I can handle him Hes just a mortal" He replied but she insisted "no, personally I need to talk to him. Alone" sternly saying that, The warrior sighs and nods.

"As you said My lady"

"Thank you Dear."

She is Gentle with the Scholar, not like others who Opresses them but maybe. He still longed for freedom and the presence of his familiar friends. "Noodle boy! Why'd you chuck the pills in without my Signal?!" Hearing Red son Scold Mk. The boy Only Scratched his Head and Grinned.

"But I thought the pills is the next one?"

"Well I was about to do it orderly! Not chucking them all in it'll ruin it!"

"Well Red boy We only got 2 Ingredients" Mei blurted but Red son only Sighs, now that The pills is inside. Nothing is really happening right now with the liquid only colored in black. "See? Now you ruined it! It looks like an old man's shit!" He Fumed but once seeing a faint golden Light Flicker in the Furnace. The lady Stepped in and Blocked them from the explosion.

"It worked! Ha! Who's Shit now?"

"Now now everyone, We still need to put the Antidote in One of Sandy's Machines. Am I correct Sandy?"

"Well the Lady's right! I'll carry the furnace you guys can open up the Ship."

Helping everyone up the ships Deck, Mei opened up the Ship, Letting Sandy Put the Antidote in one of its Machines, He Hummed once he saw Tang Standing beside him. "Ya need a help with the other one big guy?" He asked, ignoring the strange way of his Scholar friends speaking. He nods but Choked once Tang Carried up that Large cannister and easily Puts it down.