Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 1: Millenia Run

[Six Eared Macaque Arc:]

For Thousands of years, Humans has invented advanced technologies and techniques to master their crafts

For Thousands of years, Humans has invented advanced technologies and techniques to master their crafts. Even houses became too advance and maybe too tall that some even dominates other buildings.

But Even if there are flying Cars, skates and Images moving now. Old Legends and traditions are still staying Dominant. Everything is passed down whether if it's from kids or Old People. Maybe One of those legends are the Monkey kings tales and his Companions
Or The third lotus prince, maybe even the Jade Emperor or The Merciful goddess Guan Yin.

"Woah you mean that This Demon caused so much Chaos that She even Destroyed half the Heavens Population?"

"Indeed Mk, it was said She has a Companion that Both of them dominated the Celestial Subjects"

"Wow they sure are real villains"

Flipping the page, Mk Sighs once he heard his phone ring. Bidding goodbye to his friends he Skipped through the city heading through the Mountain where his Mentor Resides.
It was said that He has a training and he can't miss that opportunity since he really wants to learn hard.

"Monkey king! I'm here!"

"Oh good to see ya bud!"

Waving, The great Sage welcomed the boy in. Giving him a short break, they continued on their sparring sessions and Lessons too. Giving Mk some suggestions as to how he should spin his Staff or some other things that might help him.

"Hey monkey king do you know the legend about that Demon that Sliced Heavens population in half?"

Asking him, The king Spits his Drink and Coughed it out. Wiping out the soda he Took a breather "where'd you hear that?" Asking, Mk Shrugged "from Tang! He knows alot of cool legends and A while ago he shared me this Powerful tale about a demon that Destroyed Half the Heavens population and! Even scared the living hell of the jade Emperor!" He Beamed a smile, but For the king he Frowned and Put his soda down.

"Well yes I know That legend, but let's not talk about that Bud. It's....not great Chatting about it"

"Really? I was about to ask you about the Demons Companion though"

"Well, about that I don't know Who they are really." Sweatdropping, Mk Groaned and Rolled down the ground "Seriously?! I thought you know cause like– you're immortal! And fought a lot of Demons and stuff!" He Pointed out, and wukong crossed his arms giving his Succesor a Look.

"Well yeah! I fought Demons! But That legend is old! Now Get back to Training and Run 50 laps! Around the Mountain!"

"WHAT?!"

"Oh? You Managed to do that want me to add 60 laps?"

"Uh— Okay Fine I'll do it! Just not 60!"

[--○--]