ELEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
STOP LYING YOU PRICK

VISA COUNT: 7 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THE FIRST ROOM that was open and free of carnage, they took

     THE FIRST ROOM that was open and free of carnage, they took. They helped Arisu sit on the edge of the bed as the rest sprawled around the room.

Usagi had a regretful look on her face as she turned towards Arisu, "I hate to break this to you now, but we only have 30 minutes left." She broke the quiet as soon as everyone was situated.

Blue Hat reached forward and offered Arisu his phone, and Arisu nodded, "Just explain the rule to me."

Ayame jumped to explain, "Momoka is in the lobby with a knife in her chest, and we have to find the person who killed her—the witch and burn their body in the bonfire out back by the pool. If the witch isn't caught then we all die but the witch gets off scot-free."

"This is seriously the worst rule ever." Arisu sighed, moving the towel away from his face and putting it on the blanket. "But just like those targets from the tag game, who were made to participate in the game with rules of their own. I'm sure it's the same this time. The witch has to kill the girl to start the game and survive until the end of the time limit. In other words, the witch clears the game if everyone here gets a Game Over or gets struck by the lasers."

"Just who could be the witch?" Blue Hat asked, looking down as he shook his head in bewilderment.

"If I were the witch, I would join the others in the hunting since it'll be Game Over if I'm caught." Usagi piped, moving closer to the bed.

"Only someone who was a militant beforehand would be able to pass that off." Ayame crossed her arms, leaning against the dresser in the room.

"Like you?" Blue Hat asked.

Ayame tilted her head at him, a small smile playing at her lips, "Mhmm."

"Ahh..." Blue Hat looked away nervously. "Okay, uh, Niragi, Last Boss, Kurayami, or Aguni?"

"Why would Kurayami give us directions to Arisu if he was the witch?" Asahi asked.

"He wouldn't." Ayame excused, giving Asahi a grateful look. They weren't the closest of friends, but Ayame certainly appreciated Kurayami. She turned to Blue Hat as she defended, "He's dim but he's not that dim."

"She's right." Arisu interjected before Blue Hat could say anything, "If that's the case, then the militants will kill one another. But it doesn't feel like the purpose of the game."

"The purpose of the game?" Usagi asked.

"This is a Ten of Hearts." Arisu took deep breaths, "It's not just a physical game. I know that since I've cleared a Hearts game before. Hearts games are utterly wicked. You toy with people's feelings, betray, and kill each other. They're designed so that you can't win without feeling disgusted. If the militants win this way, there will not be any conflict."